Chapter 14 TakeHiko's a jerk

I can't believe he did that! That little pervert! Natsumi said in her mind as she rest by the fire. I don't understand why lady Hana had sent us off...wait...maybe it because she couldn't stand TakeHiko was bound to me.... Natsumi let out a sigh she looked at TakeHiko who was sleeping next to her leaning against the rock. She rolled her eyes, he is kinda cute...wait! What am I saying?! He a stupid, fat, goofball!! She hit her head with her hand then looked at Hayato and she stood up. But hands grabbed her pulling her down, she fell into TakeHiko's lap who still had his eyes closed. "TakeHiko! I know you're awake! Let me go!" Natsumi said quietly. TakeHiko just smiled And held Natsumi tighter and Natsumi sighed. "Great I'm just a teddy bear aren't i?" She said under her breath. And then she felt something lick her cheek, her eye twitched from disgust then she turned her head to see TakeHiko's eyes open in a seductive way. Natsumi started shaking with anger. "TakeHiko...yield,yield,yield,yield,yield!!" She repeated over and over. TakeHiko immediately let go of her, he was flat face in the dirt and let out a groan of pain. "Hmph! Serves you right jerk!!" Natsumi yelled. She stood up and folded her arms and went next to Hayato to sleep. He wouldn't dare go near me now that I'm next to Hayato...besides...he just wants the jewel...not me..