Chapter 23 Slacking off?

TakeHiko put the jewel back on Natsumi's neck and then placed her down. He took some wood and shot fire from his hand, he sat down next to Natsumi and pulled her to his chest. He stared at her for a while, "you know...you're a handful Natsumi..." He whispered. Natsumi groaned in her sleep then mumbled "TakeHiko" TakeHiko looked at her in surprise "whoa is she dreaming about me?" He asked and leaned in closer to her sleeping face. "Yield boy.." She whispered and TakeHiko fell on the ground and sighed. "I should have known it wasn't the dream that I hoped it was..." He mumbled in an annoyed voice. Natsumi opened her eyes "huh? TakeHiko! What are you doing slacking off on the floor?" She asked with her eyes narrowed. He groaned and flipped over so she could hear him. "Welcome to the world sleeping beauty...and you commanded me to yield while you were sleeping!" TakeHiko growled. "Don't growl at me TakeHiko! And why were you slacking off?" Natsumi gave a cold stare. "Pfft! Slacking off...how is slacking off saving you from a snake demon, curing your poison, and giving the jewel back?!" He growled and walked off. "TakeHiko! Wait! I-" "save it.." He then walked into the trees. Natsumi sighed "he's a goofball, a stupid idiot, a stubborn mule, and" she paused "my hero..." She whispered and Hayato nudged her shoulder.