Chapter 9 Attempted Murder

TakeHiko looked even more annoyed (😡) "then I'll just kill you now Natsumi.." He said slowly then put his claws on Natsumi's throat. She closed her eyes, she wouldn't be afraid. If he kills me I must not show fear...I won't let him win.. She opened her eyes and glanced at him. His grip on her neck got tighter as they both stared into each other's eyes. He growled and slashed her throat pushing her away, she gasped as she fell on the floor. He bent over her with a smirk(😏) "now I'll be taking that jewel now.." He said coldly and tugged on it. It didn't come off it only glowed brighter. It suddenly healed Natsumi and she stood up. TakeHiko growled and took a step back as his wrist was burning, it was glowing then it stopped there was a sudden band on his wrist. He gasped and stared at it "a demon bracelet..."you little.." He growled and charged at Natsumi. Lady Hana yelled at Natsumi "say a command! A command Natsumi! To control him!" Natsumi looked at her then dodged TakeHiko's charge. He started to charge at her again, this time he had his sword. A command...a command...what would fit him?.. "Yield boy!" Natsumi screamed loudly. TakeHiko was right in front of her claws out ready to rip her to shreds. He fell on his butt immediately and the bracelet was glowing again then it stopped. His red demon eyes turned normal. "What the heck was that for?! That hurt!" He yelled up at Natsumi and she just stared still surprised it worked.