Chapter 19 A demon appears

Natsumi stared at the trees then stepped back. Ren was by her side instantly, "big sister...we have to run.." Ren said fearfully. Natsumi's eyes narrowed as she thought. I? Run? Please you can't be serious..and why is she suddenly acting this way?.... Then Natsumi saw a large demon. It roared loudly shaking the earth, Natsumi waited as it approached. She observed it's neck and wings looking for a weak spot. There! It's after my jewel, I won't let it have it.. Natsumi ran quickly towards it, the demon blew fire down at them, Natsumi avoided it but she didn't know if ren did. She could care less, Natsumi lost focus and the demon shot lightning at her. "Ahh!" She hit the ground instantly shaking, after all she was only human...was she?... Natsumi got up weakly, she ran at the demon and jumped up in the air. The demon moved quickly and bit her arm injecting poison into her. Natsumi cried out in pain and released her arrow. This time the arrow had black fire with a combination of a little purple. It hit the demon in its eye, and it roared as it burned to little pieces. Natsumi landed on the ground and flinched from the poison. She looked to her side and saw ren.