Chapter 20 I killed my sister

Ren ran up to Natsumi and hugged her. "Big sister! You saved me!" She exclaimed. Natsumi didn't hug her back, she made sure she didn't cry. She slipped out a dagger from under her dress. "Little sis--I mean ren....please forgive me..." Natsumi whispered. "Forgive you? For what?" Ren asked and her grip loosened. "For this ren.." Natsumi swiftly took the dagger and drived it right through ren's heart. Ren backed away with a gasp and stared at the puddle of blood on her dress. "Big sister......why.....I thought you loved me....big sister..." Ren whispered then fell to the ground with a thud. Natsumi let the tears out finally, "little sister...I'm so sorry....forgive me.." She sobbed. "I-I forgive--" Natsumi heard those words and then held ren whose eyes were now dull. Natsumi then felt dizzy and she stood up, "nice fighting there Natsumi.." A voice said she looked and saw TakeHiko. "You mean you watched and didn't do anything about it?..." Natsumi asked with her fists shaking. TakeHiko shrugged "you told me not to interfere Nat-" he stopped as he saw Natsumi fall to the ground, he caught her in his arms before she hit the ground. "Natsumi..your poisoned.." He whispered, Natsumi just nodded her head then closed her eyes.