Chapter 12 Battling Katsutoshi

Natsumi stared wide eyed at them, brothers?.....but why did he just call TakeHiko a half breed?.. She wondered then she caught Katsutoshi staring at her jewel, and she held it tight. "So...she is the one...she'll be easy to kill.." Katsutoshi said with a smirk. "Don't you touch her! Natsumi's mine!" TakeHiko raised his voice at his older brother making Katsutoshi glance at him. Did he just say...I'm his?.....does that mean he's going to protect me?... Natsumi thought and then TakeHiko swung his sword at Katsutoshi but he easily dodged it. "That jewel is mine!" TakeHiko yelled and swung again. Nope...he's doing it for the jewel...not for me.. Natsumi now had annoyed look on her face. Katsutoshi took out his sword and swung at TakeHiko, it was a direct hit and Katsutoshi just smiled as he watched TakeHiko fall to the ground. Natsumi suddenly felt full of rage and grabbed her bow and aimed at Katsutoshi. He smirked "oh look..the pathetic human is going to rescue you! How precious.." That only made Natsumi even more upset, wait...why do I care about TakeHiko?....he's a demon..no whatever his brother called him...is it true? That he's a half breed?... Natsumi's arm was shaking violently, her eyes were covered by her hair. That's when she released the arrow, Katsutoshi had no time to react as the arrow had purple fire. It hit him right in his shoulder he flew back in pain and growled as Natsumi was ready to release another arrow. "It can't be...the reincarnation of the dark queen..." Katsutoshi mumbled then fled. Natsumi dropped the bow after he was gone and she looked around, she saw TakeHiko and walked over to him. She tried to pick him up, "holy crap...he's heavy...." She mumbled and tried pushing him and shoving him. After a few minutes she gave up, "Hayato!" She yelled. Hayato came to her side instantly and she mounted him. She put a rope on TakeHiko and connected it to Hayato so he could pull him. TakeHiko was being dragged like he was nothing Natsumi stared at Hayato and scoffed "well aren't you the show off today.." Hayato just nickered then they heard a thud.