3.The Dinner

" Hey, where are you??" I asked Sabrina through the phone.

" I am at the office. Did you got to know about the singer??"

" Yes, about that is there a chair around you so just sit down, brace yourself and try not to scream."

"Okay"

"The singer whom I am going to assist is ONE DIRECTION".

"Oh my holy God. Please tell me you're kidding."

" No, I am not and today I am going to have dinner with them tonight."

" Seriously? Can I come please."

"Umm, let me think. No it's professional only."

"Maya imagine if you fall in love with one of them then what might happen."

"Sabrina I don't wanna hurt you but you know that would not happen."

"Okay, I gotta go. Bye Maya have fun."

" Bye you know I will." I said as I hung up. I was currently at my home when my phone buzzed. I checked it was Louis

Hey, be ready by 8 pm we'll pick you up just send the address.
- Louis

I texted him the address.

I then called my parents and let them know about today's events. Both were super happy for me.

By the time I was done  it was 6 pm so I decided to start getting ready. I decide to wear a simple red dress which reached my knee. I paired it with black boots and for makeup I just applied some mascara, I was never a fan of heavy makeup. For my hair I just straightened my super curly hair.

It was already 7 :45 pm so till they came I choose to watch some T.V.
At exact 8 pm the door bell rang. I opened the door to find five handsome boys standing in front of me.

" Hi you look gorgeous today." Said Niall.

The comment made me blushed to which I responded," Thank you."

" You ready?" asked Liam.

"Yeah just let me grab my clutch." I quickly took my purse and headed out locked the door, till then the boys were in the corridor. "Let's go, shall we?" said Zayn.

"Yes, we may" I replied with a broad smile.

We quitely walked towards the car. Me and Niall we're sitting in the way back while Harry and Louis were sitting in front of us and Zayn and Liam in the front while Liam was driving.

"So Maya tell us about you" said Louis.

" Well I am 23, I am a part Indian and a part British. I've grew up in India and moved here when I was 21."

"You're Indian but your surname is Matthews" said Niall.

" Oh my mom is Indian and my dad is British."

" Ohh" they all said.

"Guys were here" said Liam.

We all got out in order and walked inside the restaurant. We were seated at a booth in the way back. I was seated between Louis and Niall.
We all gave our orders.

"So Maya there are some things we need to tell you before we get started." said Zayn.

" Okay" I responded.

" We have already completed our fourth album so you will be assisting us in our next album." said Harry.

" Fine" I said.

" And you have to come with us in all of our interviews, release parties, award shows, premiers,concerts  which will include a lot of traveling. So are you ready for it?" Said Liam.

"Yes, let's do this." I said. They all just smiled at my response.

"And last but not the least, you will come with us on our tour." said Niall.

" Seriously??" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's gonna be fun." said Louis.

Oh my Lord I never imagined this.

At the same time our food came. We ate it while making small talk here and there.

We were now at the car ride home and they offered to drop me I tried to convince them them I could go by a can but they wouldn't listen so here I am.

" So Maya tomorrow we are going to go to a interview so you have to be there. We will text you the address do you want to come by yourself or should one of us  pick you up?" said Zayn.

" Oh no you guys don't need to be there. I'll come by myself."

" Okay Maya we are here." said Liam.

" Thank you so much for the ride." I said as I was unbuckling my seatbelt and then I got out of the car.

"Wait I will walk you to your apartment." said Niall.

" Oh you don't need to take that much effort." I said.

"Oh it would be my pleasure to do so." said Niall he was already out of the car.

" Okay" I replied confusedly.

He walked me till the front door of my apartment. I fetched out my keys and opened the door.

"Do you want to come inside?" I asked.

" I would love to but the boys are waiting down. Some other time." he said.

"Okay, you can come any time you want." I said.

He said goodbye and was walking towards the stairs when he stopped in his tracks and came back.

"What happened??" I asked.

He just hugged me. I first couldn't believe my eyes but as realisation hit me I wrapped my arms around him.

He pulled away and said, " Welcome to the family."

"Thank you."

"And now seriously bye." He said while waving me. I chuckled and waved him while he was going back.

I stepped inside and changed my clothes and was just laying in bed checking my Instagram. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the one direction official site had posted a picture of us that we clicked today informing everyone of my new job as their songwriter.

I smiled realising that now everything's going to change and this was going to be good change.

I closed my phone was thinking about my short conversation with Niall. He was really sweet and with that thought I closed my eyes and slept with a smile plastered on face.