2. The First Encounter

I was awakened by somebody throwing water on me. I instantly sat up and was about to attack whoever was in front of me when I saw a familiar face. It was Sabrina

" How did you come inside?" I asked while trying to find a towel.

"I used the spare key you gave me"

"It's for emergencies ONLY."

"It is now,it's 10:30 and you still haven't started to get ready."

"What? It's 10:30 why didn't you tell me"

"I am now. Now got get ready till then I'll prepare breakfast."

"Thanks Sab. You're the best" I said as I hurriedly went in the bathroom to which she responded, "l know".

I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. I soon came out and wear the clothes that I had picked out yesterday night. I was wearing a black skinny jeans and a dark grey sweater. For my hair I let them flow naturally and applied very minimal makeup.

"Breakfast is ready" said Sab to which I responded," Coming".

We had toast and coffee. I looked at my watch and it was already 11:30. "Sabrina I need to hurry so let's go" I said.

" Yeah I'm done too. As soon as you reach there text me and later inform me who is the singer. Okay?"

"Yeah, I would."

We got down and after saying goodbye she sat in her car and drove away while I did the same.

______________________________________

The drive was okay luckily there was no traffic. I parked my car and entered the building. I went up to the receptionist and asked," Hi,this is Maya Matthews and I have an appointment with Rachel Peralta."

"Yes she's waiting for you let me show you the way"she said to which I just nodded.

She led me through these long hallways and into an elevator.
We went to the 14th floor and then she motioned me to follow her.

She stopped at this large cabin and told me to go in.

I quietly opened the door and peaked inside to find a lady sitting in front of a large table.

She said,"Yes?"

"Oh, I am Maya Matthews the winner. You asked me meet you."

" Oh right please come in. Take a seat."

I took a seat on the chairs that we're facing her." Whom am I going to assist?".

She opened her mouth to respond just when the intercom buzzed," They are here"

" Why don't you meet them yourselves?" Rachel responded.

" Them??" I said

Just then the door was opened and five boys stepped in. I couldn't believe my eyes I was going to assist freaking One direction.

" Maya you might know them. Do you need them to introduce themselves" Rachel said.

"No, it's okay I know everybody's name." I said.

"So boys this is Maya and she is going to assist you guys. I am going of to have lunch until then you guys get to know each other. And all the best Maya." She said the last part while turning towards me to which I responded by a smile.

" Bye boys have fun".

"By Rachel" they all said in a sync.

When Rachel left Harry approached me" So you must be Maya Matthews, right? "

"Yes"

Louis stepped ahead and said" We read your song and it was absolutely mesmerizing."

"Thank You" I said . I was surprised I didn't faint till now.

"Well Maya welcome to the family." Said Liam.

" Thanks"

" We would really like to spend time with you but we really have to go, maybe if you are free we could have dinner tonight." said Zayn.

" Sure I have no plans tonight" I said.

"Okay then give us your number and we will send you the address." said Niall handing his phone to me.

I took his phone and typed in my number followed by everybody.

" Bye Maya" Harry said.

" See you tonight", said Zayn.

"Bye everyone" I said while waving and they all waved back.

Went they all left I just stood there for a minute trying to realise if this was a dream or reality. Maya get ready now you're life's about to change and with that thought I walked out.

______________________________________

So guys what do you think about this chapter let me know.