10. Confusing

I woke up and  saw that Niall was still sleeping. He had his arms wrapped around me and my arms around him. I had my head snuggled into his chest and his chin was resting on the top of my head and our legs entangled. I didn't knew what to do. I mean we're do we stand, are we friends or something more than that.

"Take a picture it will last longer." His husky voice brought me out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize when he had caught me staring at him more precisely admiring him.

"No thank you."

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "Niall, what are you doing?"

"Nothing" he said carelessly as if this meant nothing to him. His even slightest touch would send shivers down my body. I wanted his handprints on my soul,his touch lingering all over my body.

I pulled away and without saying anything I walked into the bathroom. Once I closed the door I couldn't hold back my tears, they started flowing down my cheeks. I didn't knew what to do, at one point he would pull me close like he wanted me, but at the next minute he would pull away like it meant nothing to him. This was too confusing. I don't know how to act on this situation.

I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. My hair was  a mess, my cheeks had tear stains and I had red eyes. I washed my face and walked out towards my bags ignoring Niall's presence in the room. I took out my clothes and went straight inside without giving him a chance to speak.

I did my ordinary routine and wore my clothes. I came out and luckily Niall was not in the room, he must have gone out.

I sighed and made my way towards my phone. There was a message from Sabrina.

I tried calling you but you were out if reach. Okay listen I have go on a business meeting to Chicago and won't be back till next month. I am really sorry, while I'm gone miss me.
- Sabrina.

Okay, but I am still angry. Have fun.
- Maya.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Louis,"Hey you ready to leave? Niall asked me to pick up his luggage because he was too tired."

"Yeah, just give a minute and come inside." I said while stepping behind so he could come inside.

We spent the next fifteen minutes packing Niall's stuff as my bag was already ready.

We then walked out met everyone else, went to the airport, boarded our plane and got home safely. I did this all while ignoring Niall through the whole journey. I am pretty sure the boys could sense the tension among us but luckily nobody questioned it. The boys even offered me to hang out with them but I gave a excuse of a headache and said I wanted to go home and rest.

Paul dropped me home, so now here I am sitting on my couch in a oversized shirt and shorts with huge amounts of junk food and an action movie. Even though the movie was playing I could not concentrate on it. Somehow my mind would always drift off today morning, our closeness, the way his eyes shone, how he held me in arms, how he held my hand during the award show, how he gave a huge hug when they won the award. I missed it, I missed holding his hand, his laugh, his smell, his everything. I realized that I cannot concentrate on the movie so I shut it off and went into my bedroom.

I checked my phone and a photo caught my eye. It was of the award show we all were standing beside each other. Me and Niall were looking at each other when the photo was clicked. I cannot take this anymore. I shut my phone and went to sleep.