12. Secret

I woke up to see ocean blue eyes looking into mine.

"Good morning princess" he said in a cocky voice.

"I could get used to waking up like this."

"Me too."

"Niall, I was thinking if we could first keep us a secret, from the media. You know I hate them."

He chuckled and said," However you like it. The only thing that matters is that you are here with me."

I snuggled close to him. What did I do to deserve him.

"I'll make breakfast." I said getting up. He nodded and opened his phone. I walked towards the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and went towards the kitchen.

I was just about to start making pancakes when I felt a pair of arms around my waist and his breath on my neck. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes. He turned me around and now I was facing him.

"I need to go"

"Okay"

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too."

"Are you free tonight?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Let's go out tonight"

"Okay" I said with a huge smile.

"Be ready at 8 pm. I'll pick you up."

"Okay"

He pulled away and gave me a kiss. "Bye, try not to miss me." He said as he went towards the door.

"Bye" I said as he went out and I closed the door.

I have to get used to this. We did not sleep together because he and I both knew that we have to give it some time.

I cooked breakfast, ate it and had a shower.

My phone started ringing. It was Louis."Hey how are you?" He said.

"Amazing what about you?"

"Perfect, listen we have a concert tonight do you wanna come?"

"Sure, text  me the address and I'll be there."

"Okay, see you tonight."

"Sure."

And then he hung up.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning my house. It was a mess.

At about 2pm I left for the concert. I didn't drive my car cause I didn't feel like driving it today.

Today I was wearing a baby blue sweater with black jeans. Minimal makeup and free hair. Perfect.

After about one hour I reached the venue. I went towards the security.

"Sorry, mam you can't go inside."

"Why?"

"Mam you don't have a ticket."

"Okay."

I took out my phone and called Niall.
After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey, princess"

"Hey, babe. Where are you know? Can you come outside for a minute?"

"Why? What happened?"

"I don't have a ticket they won't let me through."

"Okay, I'll be there." He said as he hung up.

After a couple of minutes  he came.

"Hey, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks" I said looking away trying to hide my crimson red cheeks.

"You look so cute when you blush." His comment made me blush more. He chuckled,"let's go" he said taking my hand in his.

We got through the security. He handled it. We were now walking towards their green room. He opened the door. We stepped inside. Louis, Harry and Liam we're sitting on the couch while Zayn was getting his hair done.

"Hi" Harry said as he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him.
Everybody did the same.

We were just about to sit when Paul came," Boys sound check in five"

"It's tiring" said Zayn." But we have to do it" he said getting up. "Let's go"

Everybody got up and walked outside. I stayed inside cause I thought that what would I do with them?

"Ya not coming?" said Niall.

"No, it's your job I'll sit back."

"Are you kidding, come on let's go." He said as he tried to pull me from  the couch but I stayed to where I was.

"You leave me no option." He said as he came and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Niall, put me down" I shouted.

"No can do babe."

He carried me towards the stage and then put me down at the entrance of the stage.

"You're gonna pay for it" I said as he put me down.

"I'm ready to pay the price." He said winking towards me

"Now, go for your soundcheck."

He chuckled and went to the stage.
His laugh was the most mesmerizing and I'm proud to say that he's mine.

The whole soundcheck I sat back and listened to them. Soon the it was finished and now we were walking back to the green room.

We talked for a while while the boys got ready. It was fun, I got to listen to there embarrassing stories.

Time flew quickly and it was showtime.

The boys went to the stage while I went into the V.I.P stand. I met Eleanor there.

"Hi, you must be Maya I am Eleanor."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

The show started and the boys started singing. Me and Eleanor were singing on the top of our lungs. Through the show Niall would steal glances at me

"Are you dating?" She asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"He's looks at you like you're his whole world." I smiled at her comment.

I looked back at him and saw that he was playing the guitar. He looked so happy, his fans were really important for him. And that exact moment I took a huge decision.