4. The Enterview

I was awakened by my irritating alarm. I lazily woke up and switched it off. I sat one bed for a couple of minutes of what my life has become.

Just then I was reminded of last night's events, the dinner, the talks and last but not the least that sweet hug from Niall. At this point I could admit that I have a small crush on him. I mean who doesn't.

But nothing could happen between us cause he is really famous and I am just a assisting songwriter. The chances of something happening we're one in a million years.

Shaking my thoughts away I checked my phone to see a message from Niall.

Hi, it's Niall. Today we are going to go to The Ellen interview and you insisted to drive there so here is the address- George Lane studio 4. Reach there by 3 pm and one huge thing you are going to join us for the interview so just wear something casual you'll be given your clothes there and I forgot GOOD MORNING.

Shit! I cannot go up in front of people. Since I was a little girl I had this deep phobia of going out in front of people it was even hard for me to make new friends. I carefully replied cause I didn't want him to worry on this topic.

Good morning and I will be there on time.

To which he replied.

I'll be looking forward to it. Bye.😀

I replied

Bye😃.

This is going to be a very hard day for me. I got up and took a shower and got dressed as it was only 10 am and I had to leave home at like 2 pm so I just wore a simple olive green shirt and shorts. I prepared breakfast for myself and watched TV for some time.

I got up and got dressed as it was said I just wore a denim shorts and a maroon top. I kept my makeup minimal and was just tying my hair my phone rang. I looked it was Niall. I answered the call.

"Hi, where are you?" He said.

"I was leaving"

" Good, I had some work so the boys left early and my car's not working so do you mind giving me a ride?" He said.

"Oh no sure just text me where you are and I will pick you up."

"Okay cool, I'll be waiting." he said.

"Bye"

"Bye"

And with that we hung up. I quickly finished and grabbed my bag. I put my essentials in it- my phone, wallet, lip gloss, sunglasses and I was ready.

I got down , sat in my car and drove it to the address that Niall had texted me earlier after our phone call. Within minutes I saw him standing outside a huge building. I drove towards him.

"Hey, do you need a ride." I said.

"You know I do" he said chuckling.

"Okay let's go."

After a couple of minutes he spoke, "So Maya have ever had any boyfriend's in your life."

"Nah, I was too focused on my education. I never had time"

He mumbled something under his breath.

"What?"

"What?" He was caught unguard.

"Nothing. Niall do I really have to come up on stage today I have a terrible phobia of facing people I cannot do it."

" But you seemed so chill yesterday."

" You were only five people there are going to be hundreds of people there today."

"Then just pretend that only we are there. I will be there to help you. You're gonna do fine. I know."

" Thanks that means a lot to me."

By the time we were having this chat we had already reached the studios. We had to go through a security check and now we were walking towards the boys green room.

As he opened the door I saw all of the boys except Harry sitting on the couch. Harry was sitting in front of the mirror while a woman was fixing his hair.

" Hey Maya" they all said in sync.

"Hey guys" I said.

" So you must be excited for the interview today?"said Zayn.

" Umm...no"

"Why?" asked Louis.

"I have this huge phobia of facing people I'm just hoping I won't faint today."

" You're going to be alright just pretend there's nobody there." said Liam.

"I'll try."

______________________________________

We were now seated in front of Ellen.
I was wearing a cute black dress and matching shoes. Harry, Louis and Zayn we're sitting in the front and me, Niall and Liam we're seated on a raised platfrom at the back. I was at the further end away from the audience.

The man said two minutes till the show starts. I started shaking my knee nervously it's something I have always done when used to get nervous. I felt a hand on my knee and I looked up to find Niall looking at me.

" What happened? " He asked with concern in his voice.

" Nothing I'm just to nervous."

" It's going to be alright." He said and then soon the man said action. I didn't even realize when Ellen had come and sat in front of us.

I was on the verge of fainting when I felt a hand holding my hand and I immediately knew whose it was. He intertwined our fingers together.

I looked up to find him giving me a sweet smile. Now I knew I was gonna be okay.