11. Figuring it out

Since the whole week that we came back I've been avoiding everyone. Like not only Niall but also all the other boys cause I knew if I would talk to them or met them I will somehow end up seeing Niall.

Even his name would send shivers down my body. I would remember how he used to held my hand, hold me in his arms, comfort me, but then at the other second he would pull away and act like nothing had happened. Every single time.

The boys asked me to come with them on interviews but I would make a excuse here and there. I have done this for a whole week, so here I am now sitting in a oversized shirt,shorts, messy hair sitting on a couch, watching a movie, surrounded by junk food. Typical Tuesday.

I was halfway through the movie when there was a knock on my door. I walked up to it and opened it. It was Liam. He first looked at my appearance and then peeked inside.

"That doesn't look like what a sick person would do." He said pointing to the food.

I sighed and motioned him to come inside. He walked inside and closed the door. I made some space for him on the couch.

"What's happening?" He said sitting down.

"Life" I said sarcastically. He raised a eyebrow." He is acting weird. One time he would pull me close to him and then would push me away like I don't matter."

"It's pretty obvious, he likes you. Even you know that."

"Yeah, but would it kill him to say it himself."

"He does that even, he gets nervous. Please go easy on him."

"Okay, but I would only talk to him if he comes to talk to me first" Okay I admit it I'm a little stubborn.

"Okay, I won't push you."

"So should I cook you something."

"No, I'm gonna head out. I'm supposed to meet Cheryl. I just came here to check on you." He said standing up.

"Okay, bye have fun." I said as he walked with a huge smile on his lips.

I closed the door and went towards the kitchen. Nothing to enlighten your mood like Indian food.
______________________________________

I was halfway through as the delicious smell of food surrounded the house. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Why is everybody bothering me today. Sighing I opened the door. Niall was here.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"Can I talk to you for a minute."

"Yes" I motioned him to come inside and he did the same.

He sat on the sofa and I sat on the farthest spot from him.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"What makes you think like that"

"Because you haven't talked to me since we have returned." I looked everywhere but at him. The tears were threatening to come outside but I sat strong.

"Tell me" Niall said shifting close to me until he was just inches away from me.

I couldn't hold back anymore I broke out," What do you expect me to do? You show signs that you like me but then at the same second you would pull back. You know what I don't care anymore, I like you Niall James Horan but you don't like me clearly so I avoided you. Here you have the truth." I said the last part and was a about to turn away when he caught my wrist and spined me around now that I was facing him.

He pushed back a strand of my hair and crashed his lips into mine. For a moment I couldn't register what happened but when I realised it I suddenly melted into his arms. I snaked my arms around  his neck and started tugging on his hair. His wrapped his arms around my waist. Our mouths were moving in sync and soon he slid his tongue in my mouth. He explored every single inch.

I pulled away but our foreheads were still touching." What I am about to say I need you listen to me very carefully. I love you Maya Matthews, would you be my girlfriend?"

"What I am about to say I need you to listen to it more carefully. I will be your girlfriend, Niall Horan."

He pulled me into a very passionate kiss which soon turned into a wild kiss. He pushed me on the couch and now he was on top of me. He soon travelled down to my neck where he left a trail of wet kisses. I played with his hair. He now started sucking on my sweet spot and started moaning.

He picked me up without breaking the kiss and led into my bedroom. He put me over and soon came to lie beside me. I faced him, his blue eyes were shinning brightly I could now see the yellow sparks in his eyes. His eyes looked so full, happy.

"You're mine. I am the luckiest guy in the world, do you realize that."

"You're so cute" I said as I pecked him on the lips.

He pulled me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest while he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Goodnight princess." He said as kisses the top of my head.

I fell asleep with a wide smile.