6. Dress

Rather than waking always waking up to my annoying alarm clock this morning I woke up to someone loudly scolding somebody else. I couldn't make out whose voice it was. I got up and pushed off the covers and went in the living room.

I saw Niall sitting on the couch watching a golf match.

"Why did you played the shot like that? Don't you know how to play" he said angrily while looking at the T.V.

Maybe he felt my presence and he immediately turned his head towards me.

"Good morning Maya." He said smiling.

"Good morning Niall. Where is everybody else?"

"They all are sleeping.It is very rare that we get day offs like these so they like to make the most out of it."

"Then why are you up so early?"

"I cannot miss a golf match. It's like a sin."

"Oh."

"I have kept a spare toothbrush for you in the bathroom. I advice you to take a bath before everybody wakes up."

"Okay" I said chuckling. I turned back and went towards the bathroom while he kept shouting at the T.V.

I grabbed my clothes from Niall's room and headed towards the bathroom.

I took of his clothes and smelled them for the last time before tossing it in the laundry basket. Gosh I was going to miss his smell.

I took a quick shower and got out of the bathroom. I saw all the boys sitting on the couch. I chirped from behind.

" Good morning."

"Good morning" they all said in sync.

"Do you want breakfast?" asked Liam.

"No I'm good anyways I'll be leaving now."

"You're going so soon." asked Niall.

"Yeah I have some things to do at my house."

"Okay, we need to inform you now that the album is out we have a award show next week so we will need to leave tomorrow for London." said Louis.

"Okay, but do I have to come with you guys to the award show?" I asked.

"Yeah, you have to. Is there a problem?" asked Zayn.

"No it's just that I'll have to go dress shopping."

"Oh, now that's a problem." said Harry.

" Yeah, it sucks. I hate to go alone."

"I could come with you." said Niall.

"Oh it's okay, I'll probably manage."

"It's okay Maya, take Niall with you." said Liam looking at me. I swear I am going to kill him one day." Niall do you have a problem going." He continued.

"No, no at all."said Niall.

"Okay" I said."When should we leave.?"

"When were you going to go?" he asked.

"Probably now."

"Okay then let's go now. Let me just change quick." he said getting up. He passed by my side and went in his room and closed the door.

I went and sat down on the couch.
"You like Niall, don't you?" asked Zayn.

"How does everybody figure that out on there own. I mean first Liam and now you guys. Is it that obvious?"