8. Single Room

Niall's p.o.v

I was right now on my way to our room after having dinner with the boys. I couldn't help but my mind would always drift to Maya. She was just so sweet, delicate but she always had these walls built around her that I tried to tear down and enter but it was just too difficult. It was delicate one single wrong move and I could loose everything.

I opened the door and was expecting her to sleep on the bed but she was sleeping on the couch instead. I went towards her and squatted down to her level. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep. She looked carefree and that was the only time when her guard was down. I gently picked her up and carried her towards the bed. I placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. She looked so beautiful.

I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed. I gently stroked my fingers over her cheeks. I would do anything to make her mine. Admiring her beauty I fell asleep.

Maya's p.o.v

I woke up to bright sunlight coming through the windows. I tried to get up but felt that there were two arms wrapped around my waist. It was Niall. How did I end up sleeping on the bed? I remember sleeping on the couch. I turned my head a little to see if he was awake. His face was buried in the back of my neck. He didn't move so I guess he still must be asleep.

Suddenly I felt some movement I quickly closed my eyes to pretend I was asleep.

"I know you're awake." He said.

I opened my eyes," How did you knew?"

"I just knew"

"How did I end up here?"

"I carried you"

"Why?"

"So that, you won't have any neck pain. You could barely fit yourself on the couch."

"Thank you"

"Your welcome" he said taking his hands back. The second his arms left my body I felt as if something terrible had happened. I missed his warmth, the closeness between us, his scent,his everything.

"I'll go take a shower" he said to which I just nodded. I guess we aren't going to talk about what just happened.

I got up and went towards my luggage, to pick my outfit for the day. Today was the award show. It was going to be exciting.

Niall walked out of the bathroom, "Lou will be here by 1pm to help you with your makeup, we have to leave by 5pm."

"Okay" I said.

I stepped into the bathroom and washed my hair along with my body. I came outside to see nobody in the room, where did he go? I checked my phone to saw his message.

Headed out  to have breakfast with the lads, come down when you're done.
- Niall

Okay

I replied and grabbed the room keys and headed downstairs.

I saw them all sitting on a table eating. I walked up to them and sat next to Louis to try and avoid a conversation with Niall.

"Good morning Maya"they said one by one.

"Good morning everyone. So are you guys excited for tonight?"

"Very much we also have a nomination." said Zayn with a very cheeky smile. Everyone were excited I could see it from their faces.

We ordered our food and ate it while making small talk here and there. After some time I made an excuse that I was a little tired and went to the room. The real reason was that I could not handle the tension between me and Niall.

So here I am sitting on the bed scrolling through my Instagram feed. There was a sudden knock which caught my attention. I opened it to found a lady with a small girl while Niall was standing behind her.

"Maya, meet Lou." He said.

"Hi, you must be the famous Maya whom I have heard so much about." Lou said giving me a hug.

"I guess"

"This is my daughter." She said coming inside.

"Hi" I said picking her up. She looked so adorable just like her mother. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt a presence behind me I saw it was Niall. He bent down a little so that he could at her. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my neck. His nose almost touching my cheek.

"Let's get your makeup started" Lou said breaking the silence between us. I gave her to Niall and made my way to Lou.

I sat down on the chair and Lou started doing my makeup. After about one and a half hour I was done and I looked gorgeous. I had smokey eyes which just blended perfectly with my hazel eyes. My hair was straight and was tied into a small bun with a strand free here and there. Niall and the little girl we're fast asleep on the bed.

"It's perfect, thank you" I said to Lou.

"Oh, it's okay. You now put on your dress and wake up Niall and tell him that I told him to keep his usual look while I go and check on the boys." She said.

"Okay" I said.

She carried her daughter in her arms who was now asleep. She waved at me and walked out. I did the same and made my way towards Niall.

"Niall wake up, you need to get ready"

He shot his eyes open and was staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I questioned.

"Nothing, you just look gorgeous."

"Thanks"

He smiled and made his way towards his suitcase and brought out his suit and made his way towards the bathroom. I took it as my message and got my dress out, and quickly put it on. I took a last look at the mirror the makeup and hair suited perfectly with my dress.

"How do I look?" Niall said coming out.

"Oh my, you look so handsome." I said making my way towards him.

"Maya, you look gorgeous" he sounded astonished.

"Thanks" just as I was about to say something else interrupted me, it was a knock.

I opened the door to find all said of the boys standing in front of me looking all handsome.

"You guys look perfect." I said.

"Thank you, you do to." said  Zayn while everyone nodded at his comment.

"Thanks"

"Okay, now let's quickly go we are already late." Paul said from behind, I did not notice him.

"Yes, let's go" I said as we all made our way down.

We were now all seated inside the car. It was going to be an amazing night.