5.Movie Night

The interview  had finally finished and we were now in the green room getting ready to leave. The interview had gone great. I was thankful that I did not faint during it. During the whole time Niall held my hand like our lives dependent on it. He kept drawing circles using his thumb on my palm and strangely it had a soothing effect on me.

" What are you going to do  now, Maya??" said Liam bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I'll just go home." I replied.

" Or maybe you could come with us and we could watch a movie together." said Liam.

"That's a great idea." said Niall.

"Umm, I'm not sure." I replied.

" End of conversation unless you wanna spend your night with somebody special." said Zayn

" Oh no, I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then what is stopping you?" said Louis.

" Okay I'll come."

"Great, I will ride with you to direct you the route."said Liam.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

"Bye guys, meet you at home." said Liam as he and I waved at him.

"Bye" they all said together.

Me and Liam walked towards the car. I got into the driver's seat and he got into the passenger seat.

After a couple of minutes he spoke," So spill, why was Niall holding your hand during the interview?

"I was nervous so he held my hand to comfort me."

"Really?" he said giving me a questioning look.

"Yes, that's all. I mean even if I have a small crush on him nothing could happen between us."

"And why do you think so?"

"Because he is a superstar he has tons of fans what if they don't like me? What if I don't meet their expectations? What if I don't meet his expectations?"

"Don't care about what the fans will think the only thing that matters is what he thinks of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, so if he asks you out will you say yes now?"

"Yeah, I will."

"Great that's my girl."

"Just promise me you're not going to tell him anything."

" You have my word."

"Thanks for having this conversation with me Liam."

"Hey you're always welcome."

The rest of the journey we listened to some songs while he told me embarrassing stories of the boys while they were on tour.

We soon reached there house and saw that there car was already parked. I guess we were so engrossed in our conversation that we didn't even realize when they took over us.

" Hey, were home" said Liam opening the door.

"Kitchen." Harry said.

We walked in the kitchen to see all of them sitting on the countertop eating cookies.

"Take a seat." said Zayn.

The only seat that was vacant was beside Niall so I sat there.

" Here take a cookie. We can't guarantee about good songs but we do have good food." said Niall handing me a cookie.

I took a bite and said," Trust me both of them are nice."

"Okay what should we watch?" Harry asked.

"Can we watch Batman,please??" said Louis.

"Maya, do you have any problem?" said Harry.

"No, not at all." I replied.

" Okay then Batman it is" said Zayn.

We ordered pizza and took our seats on the couch. Harry and Louis were sitting on the arm chairs, Zayn, Liam and me sitting on the couch, while Niall decided to sit on the floor . I kept my hand on the arm rest which was just inches away from Niall's hair. Even though I wanted to run my fingers through them I resisted the urge to do so and diverted my attention to the movie.

______________________________________

We were done with the pizza by the time the movie was completed. I checked my phone it was 11 pm. I hastily got up and showed my phone in my bag.

"What happened?" asked Niall.

"It's too late I need to go home."

"Yeah, it's too late you cannot go out now, just stay over tonight and go in the morning." said Niall.

" I don't think that's a good idea."

"We are not letting you go at this hour. We're not having this conversation." said Zayn.

"Okay, but where will I sleep?"

"As when don't have extra bedroom you can sleep in one of ours and we could sleep with someone else." said Harry.

"Do I have a say in this?"

"No" they all said.

I chuckled and nodded my head in defeat.

" Maya, you can sleep in Niall's room he'll share the room with me." said Liam to which I gave him a death glare.

"Okay" I said.

"Let me show you my room." said Niall getting up.

I quitely followed him. He pushed open a door and led me into a navy blue coloured room with minimum furniture. There was a huge bed, a dresser, a desk. I saw a guitar kept on the bed and there were papers scattered around it. I went and  picked up the papers. They were just some random lyrics.

" You wrote them?" I questioned him.

He nervously scratched the back of his neck and replied," Yeah I was feeling a little inspired."

"They are really nice."

He went towards his dresser and picked out a white shirt."Here wear this you'll feel comfortable in it."

"Oh thank you" I replied with a smile.

"I'll go to Liam's room. Good night" he said handing me the shirt.

"Good night" I said as he got out and closed the door.I changed my shirt and wore the shirt that Niall gave to me. God, his shirt smelled like him.

I got into the bed and inhaled his deep scent. Why does he have to make it this hard? and with thought I feel asleep.