7. London

It was right now 10 pm. We had the flight at 12:30 pm for which Louis had texted me earlier. He also said that there would be a man named Paul, their manager who would pick me up to take me to the airport. So here I am standing downstairs waiting for him. I was waiting so long, I swear if he wouldn't come in the next couple of minutes I was not going.

Just then a black car pulled up," Hey it's Paul, you must be Maya. Sorry for being late."

"Oh no it's okay." I said even though it's not.

"Do you need help with your luggage?"

"No, I can handle that just open the trunk." and he did.

I carried my luggage towards the trunk. I had minimal luggage, just a suitcase and my carry-on which consisted my phone, headphones, passport and all the essentials.

I put the luggage and got into the passenger seat. In approx one hour we reached the airport. Paul led me inside towards the boys and said that my luggage will be taken care of.

"Hi girl." said Harry once we had reached.

"Hi" I said.

One by one all the boys came up to me and greeted me while I did the same.

"Guys, the Jets ready shall we go?" asked Paul.

"Yes, why not?" said Niall.

Through the glass doors I saw a ton of fans standing and the worst part was that we had to walk through them to get towards the terminal.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." said Niall. I guessed he sensed my tension.

I just nodded. Soon we were walking towards the crowd with the bodyguards in front of us clearing the route of us. I was about to give up when I felt a hand at my back. I looked around to see Niall giving me a reassuring smile. With Niall's guidance we made it through the crowd. Somehow he was always there to guide me through theses situations,help me. I liked that.

We walked inside the Jet. It was a private  Jet.

"You guys own a freaking private Jet?" I asked with amusement in my voice.

Zayn chirped in from behind,"Nah, but we rent it from time to time. I wish we could though"

I nodded. Niall motioned me towards the seats and we sat there. Harry and Louis we're facing me and Niall, while  Liam and Zayn we're seated behind us.

Soon the flight started to take off and now we're in the air. I was never afraid of flights so I was pretty good. Harry and Louis were fighting on some random topic while Niall was laughing. He laugh was the best thing that I had heard in this whole world. Listening to that I fell asleep.

______________________________________

I was awakened by somebody  calling out my name, "Maya, wake up we're here."

I opened my eyes to see blue eyes staring at me. It was Niall, "I'm up" I said getting up.

He chuckled at my sudden outburst. I gathered my purse and followed him as we got off the plane. I guess all of the boys had gotten off before me.

We walked towards the car and got in. I was seated between Liam and Niall.

"Seems like you had a good sleep." said Liam.

"Correction, a very good sleep." He chuckled for a response.

Through the whole car journey Louis and Zayn we're fighting over their best songs.(which one was best)

We arrived at the hotel and were now seated in the lobby while Paul was getting us our keys for the room.

"I am really sorry but there is a little bit of problem" he said while approaching us.

"What happened?" asked Harry.

"There was a little bit of misunderstanding so there were no rooms booked. I asked if there were any other rooms available now,but unfortunately there are only three so you will have to share rooms."

"It's okay, that's the only option we have right?" asked Zayn.

"Yeah, I guess." said Paul.

"Okay so whose sharing room with whom?" said Louis turning to us.

"Anyone is fine." I said.

"Okay, then me and Harry,Louis and Zayn, Maya and Niall." said Louis.

Me and Niall both looked at each other. The rest of the boys grabbed the keys and went to their rooms after wishing goodnight.

Niall took our key and we went towards our room. There was a tension between us that both us could recognize but no one knew how to break it.

We went towards the room and he unlocked the door. Surprisingly our luggage was just behind us.

We walked inside the room. "I'll go into the bathroom and change." I said as I grabbed my suitcase. He just replied with a hmm.

I got my clothes and went inside the bathroom. I quickly changed and got out it was already night when we had reached.

" The boys and I are going out for dinner, do you wanna come?" He asked.

"I'm not that hungry, I think I'll pass."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay then bye" he said as he waved at me and went out.

I took out my phone and had a long conversation with my parents and Sabrina. After I was done I put my phone on charging and went to sleep on the couch. Let him sleep on the bed. I grabbed a pillow and laid down on the couch. I somehow struggled to fit in it. Soon I feel asleep.