5-9-5-12-4 || Quotes

"Listen, lady. Don't ever think you can control me because not even all men can. This lion bows down to nobody. But if you manage to do so...if...you must be one damn of a woman. And I wouldn't deserve you."

- Lexander Diaz
Chapter 71

"You think being bad*ss is all just about kicking them. But, being bad*ss as you say I am is...well...trying to drive back at the right path after driving at the wrong way. Aggressively? Maybe."

- Vivian Etleen
Chapter 63

"I am the one supposed to be saving you, okay?! For God's sake, I'm the boy here!"

- Oscar Dosqe
Chapter 53

"I'm just saying...please...You have no idea how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I never know when I'll never see you again."

- Kian Liungsaki
Chapter 78

"When you lie to me, it's not me that gets hurt...I've been hurt my entire life...it's you you're fooling, not me. And it's not my future you're willing to risk here, it's yours."

- Vivian Etleen
Chapter 70

"If I try to safeguard you and begin to run away from me, then go. I don't waste my time with people who don't obey."

- Vivian Etleen
Chapter 74

"I'm flattered, but I don't do children. I deal, I don't rob children off their dreams."

- Alexandria Merline
Chapter 2

"I don't always back down on people but when I do, that might've been because that person was you."

- Alexandria Merline
Chapter 38

"I read to both pass time and relive time, to both remember and forget, to both stay awake and to sleep. Books remind me of the good things in life."

- Oscar Dosqe
Chapter 14

"If the world turns against you, run. Run here. You have a family here too."

- Vivian Etleen
Chapter 84

"I'm young and I'm free, I'm a kid and everybody thinks I'm innocent. And that's the best thing about me."

- Jessica Cunworth
Chapter 28

"Take care of her because she's all I ever had."

- Neo Xander
Chapter 55

"My life is not your key to whatever f***ing dream you want for yourselves!"

- Joshua Traveau
Chapter 34

"If you want to be my friend, you do yourself a kind commitment right now. Because, apparently, I have a reputation of being a magnet to deep sh*t."

- Lexander Diaz
Chapter 86

"Sure, I wanna live for fun! But if you guys won't be there to have fun with me one day, then it's not worth it!"

- Lexander Diaz
Chapter 91

"What we're trying to do today is something we've wanted to have other people do for us. But they didn't. And we're not waiting another century for initiative."

- Vivian Etleen
Chapter 100