please forgive me gooddae

"November 20...So close...I mean, how- why is this happening...?"

.

"I shouldn't have trusted him...but I did."

.

"I don't wish to tell you more than what you already know. I understand you won't enjoy learning the whole truth, but if you are ever so curious...I can-"

.

"It was what he wanted!"

.

"So that's really how he sees me, huh? I am not a monster in his eyes."

.

"There is a way for the both of us to get what we want. He is different. Dare I say, weak. I won't be surprised if he will fold over your proposition at the mention of..."

"You."

"...

"Exactly.

"You will be able to fulfill your...reality. And I can pull some strings to live my way."

"So you're saying..."

"It is disgusting I am making a deal with you, let alone a deal that has no guarantee of success. But a gamble is better than absolute failure for the both of us, is it not?"

"What's your plan?"

"Pretend I am part of this reality."

.

"If I don't take your deal?"

"Then I will make you regret not saving me."

.

"What's this?"

"Take it. It isn't like I'll be playing another game of chess with anyone else the same way anymore."

"..."

"..."

"I just wanted to leave without feeling anything."

.

TEACHER WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME FOR RECITATION WHILE IM TYPING THIS YOU CAUGHT ME A BIT TOO OFFGUARD DBDBBDBDBDB (at least that went well yeet)

yea im typing this during online class so shhhhhhhh