T. O. Daddy

IM SORRY IF THIS'LL HURT JUST A BIT COZ JUST- DANG THIS IDEA CAME IN MY HEAD OUT OF NOWHERE...

THIS IS NOT LOGICAL BTW. JUST.  AN. IDEA.

The young Amato stands in front of Mecha, disappointed with what was about to come out of his mouth; a last resort and a last option. "If this situation will just get any worse, we'll have to ask for help," Mechabot says.

"From who?" Amato asks.

Mechabot simply stays silent, rummaging through a calendar far into the future.

Amato's eyes widen. "No."

"Yes," Mechabot debates.

"No!" Amato yells back.

"Look, kid. We have no choice. If we can get allies now, we'd have to get some allies from tomorrow!"

"Mechabot, I'm told you this over and over. You can't simply go to the future and ask allegiance from my future son!"

Mechabot simply turns to Amato in predicament. The situation is clear in his eyes. There's no other choice. "Kid, we won't be breaking the space-time continuum. Just tell the boy we need help, don't tell him who you are and all will be fine..."

Amato rolls his eyes. "Well, easy for you to say."

"Okay, okay, Amato. We're running out of time! Go ask for help now!" Mechamato says, summoning a portal out of his hands.

And before Amato can ponder on how he could do that, he runs into it.

---

Amato pops into the front door to his house. Only it seemed much more different. His workshop is nowhere to be seen, and upstairs by his bedroom, was not the sound of his voice. It was his future son's.

Amato immediately tries to remember the boy's name amidst all the nervousness and fear. But a robotic voice resonates from the window. "BoBoiBoy, you better clean up your room before Tok Aba comes home, or I will!" Ochobot's voice yells.

Amato doesn't bother to knock on the door and just decides to swing it gently open. He looks up the flight of stairs, hearing BoBoiBoy's voice.

"Maybe Tok Aba's not coming home just yet. He DID say he was going to get something for me..."

Ochobot banters back anyway. "That doesn't matter. Your room is a mess, and you'll have to clean it fast~!"

Suddenly, Amato thinks to interrupt the argument, trying to call for BoBoiBoy, struggling to pronounce it right, trying to resemble an adult man's voice. "BoBoiBoy...?"

The voice doesn't startle the kid upstairs. Instead, he recognizes it, jumping with ecstasy. "Dad?! Dad~!"

BoBoiBoy's rushing feet echo through the ceiling.

"Aw, man. I- I shouldn't have done that, I'm blown, I can't do this~" Amato exclaims panicking.

Before BoBoiBoy could even see him, he rushes out the door, back into the portal, huffing.

Outside, the portal disappears. Just in time before BoBoiBoy pops out from the stairs.

"Dad! Dad? Daddy...?

...I thought he was here..."

ANGRY UWU FACE ( • ̀ω•́ )
enjoylesuffering
Im off siiya