=1=

Jimin looks over his friend's shoulder, trying to get a look of his longtime crush. His crush suddenly looked at his direction, making his avert his stare to something else. Taehyung, his friend happen to see what he's doing.
"What are you doing, Jimin?" The younger asks, looking back and spotting Jungkook.
"Got a crush on him? Pretty right?" He says, voice teasing and a smirk forming in his face.
"Me?" Jimin says, chuckling and shaking his head.

"Jungkook, Jimin keeps looking at you" Jennie, the said male's friend says, teasing her friend. The three girls then joined in on teasing him, raising their brows up and down. Jungkook looks at the other table, seeing Jimin who was laughing with his friend. He looks down, blushing.
"Okay, I know I like him, but you don't know, maybe he doesn't" Jungkook says, giggling but later having a frown on his face. Rose, the nearest beside him, patter his back.
"Hey, you don't know, maybe he does like you" She says, voice sweet as she cheers the younger boy up.

The bell rang, indicating their dismissal. Jungkook who was that one student that liked his things arranged, was the only one left in the classroom. Jimin who happens to be passing by, saw him. He admired the younger from outside, and got the courage to approach him.
"Hey" He says, waving his hand at the younger boy.
"Oh, hi Jimin hyung" Jungkook says, smiling and continuing on arranging his things. One notebook fell, Jimin picking it up for the younger. As he handed the notebook, they stared at each other.

Jimin saw how the younger's eyes sparkled everytime it was hit by light. He smiles, clearing his throat and letting go of the notebook.
"Y-yeah, do you want me to walk you home?" Jimin says, the younger nodding and putting the notebook on his bag.

"Let's go?"