=3=

"Come on, Jimin! Where's the confident friend of mine, go talk to him!" Taehyung says, pushing the said male to Jungkook who was literally looking through his locker.
"Taehyung, stop, what if he thinks I'm a creep... Like I always be in the same place as him?" Jimin says, making his friend roll his eyes.
"Are you gonna approach him or not, well if not then I'm gonna go to him and ask him for a date" The younger says, giving the older a teasing smile as he pretended to walk away.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's wrist, turning him back.
"Remember, he's mine, all mine" The older says, voice stern as he glared daggers at the older.
"There's my confident Park Jimin, now go and ask him for a date" Taehyung says, chuckling at the other's reaction. The older scoffs before he walked to the younger.

Jungkook looks through his locker, feeling a tap on his shoulder. This startled him, relaxing after as he turned back. It was Jimin, a wide smile plastered on his face.
"Oh, hyung!" He says, smiling back. The older bit his lips, he cooed at that smile.
"H-hey, uh, do you maybe want to go on a date with me?" Jimin says, taking the younger aback.
"Wait, you really want to go on a date with me? Are you sure?" Jungkook says, fiddling with his fingers as he looked down blushing.

"Yes, so will you?" The older asks again, chuckling as he managed to make the younger blush.
"O-of course, hyung, I'll go...what time?" Jungkook asks, looking up with his rosy cheeks.
"Tonight at 7 pm, be ready, okay?" Jimin says, earning a nod.
"Okay then, bye hyungie" The older smiled at the petname, he liked it.

Jimin walks back to Taehyung who give him a high-five.
"So?" The other asks, looking at the older.
"He said yes, I'm so excited to call him mine" Jimin says, already imagining what his future will be.

"Sorry to interrupt your daydream, but it's already time, bro, let's go"