=10=

Jimin gulps, hiding it with a smile. He then kisses the boy's hand, putting the ring on. The younger frowns, he get something in his finger. The older smiles wider, letting the boy's hand go. Jungkook's eyes widen, he couldn't believe it, a ring?
"H-hyung--" The younger was cut off by Jimin walking over to him. He was pulled up by his seat, and music started playing. The older let the boy step on his feet, and he dances to the music.

"Baby, I was once someone who's crushing on you. Always admiring you from a distance, thinking of the things on how to approach you. I know that's a little creepy, but could you blame me, I love you. One day, Taehyung told me to not be a coward and approach you, so I did. I thought you would reject me, but then you didn't. Now we're a couple, and maybe in the future married and parents. So, from the look of the ring, will you marry me?" Jimin says, making the younger emotional. Jungkook nods, kissing the older's lips passionately.

"Yes" The younger says admirer pulling away from the kiss. The older smiled, kissing the younger again.
"Thank you, Mrs Park" Jimin says, earning a slap on his chest.
"You guys still ain't married!" They heard a voice, making the older to groan, he recognize that.

"This food is delicious, hyungie" Jungkook says, taking another bite of the edible they were served with. Jimin nods, smiling as he too took a bite of his edible.
"So, Mrs Park" The older says, smirking. The younger blushed, smiling as he looked down.
"Well, what is it, Mr Park?" Jungkook says, smirking back. The two burst to laughters, laughing at the way they acted.

"I can't wait to be married to you"