=4=

Jimin took a deep breath, looking at the familiar door with nervousness. After awhile, he got the courage and knocked on the door. The door opened after three knocks, and he met with Mr Jeon.
"H-hi Mr Jeon" He says, he was always terrified of the older, he had this aura that scares him.
"Baby! Your date is here!" Mr Jeon said, looking back at Jimin and giving him a smile. That smile removed some weights off of the younger's shoulder, the older accepted him to be with his son.

Footsteps was heard and Jungkook was now seen behind his tall father.
"Move out of the way, Daddy, you're too tall I can't even be seen" The youngest said, pouting as his father chuckled. The oldest moved aside and now Jimi could see the younger. He held his hand out, Jungkook holding onto it before they walked out.
"Jungkook ah! Make sure to be home at 9!" Mr Jeon's voice was heard.

"Wow, hyung, this place is beautiful" Jungkook says, admiring the beautiful decorations and lights. Jimin smiled at the younger, he was still beautiful even in the dark.
"Let's go sit there" The older said, leading the younger to his chair. He helped the younger sit down before he walked to his own.

"Jungkook, I have something to say" Jimin says, biting his lips as he nervously stared at the younger. The younger tilts his head to the side, smiling as he waits for the older to talk.
"You know, Jungkook ah, I have liked you for awhile, from the day I saw you when we were still in high school. I like how you always makes negative times positive, I like that about you. You always smile, that I couldn't help but smile too, your smile was always contagious(me😂). I always admire you in lunch, do you find that creepy?" Jimin says, the younger shakes his head.
"No, it isn't creepy, hyungie, it makes me blush whenever you stare at me" Jungkook says, earning a chuckle from the older.

"Okay, Taehyung ships me with you, always teasing me about taking you on a date if I didn't. Well, thanks to him, I got to have a date with you. So to make it short, would you like to be my boyfriend, Jungkook ah?"

"Yes!"