=11=

Wedding day...

"I'm so nervous, hyung" Jimin says, taking a deep breath.
"Yeah, yeah, he's my brother so take care of him" Yoongi says, patting his shoulder with a smile.
"What if--" Jimin was cut off as the door opened and revealed a smiling Taehyung.
"Yo bro, Dont be so nervous, but I mean be if you see Jungkook later" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"Mommy, should I'm so excited!" Jungkook exclaims as he held onto the bouquet in his hands.
"I can't believe it, you're getting married, make sure to give me some grandchildren" Mrs Jeon says, earning a blush and giggle from her son. The door opens, and Mr Jeon was seen.
"C'mon Ggukie, it's time for me to walk you to the isle now" He says, smiling as the boy stood up and wrapped his arm around his father.

(That's Jungkook's bouquet ^)

(What a beautiful sight to see 😚)

Jimin stood at the altar, smiling as he saw his soon-to-be wife walking down the isle with his father.

(Ahah, rOoD)

(Ahah, rOoD)

The two reached the altar. Mr Jeon gave his son's hand to Jimin before bowing and leaving. They turned around the priest before the wedding starts.

(I don't know how weddings work, I just eat while a wedding is ongoing 😂😂)

"Woah!! My friend is married now!" They heard a voice yell, recognizing it as Taehyung's. Jimin and Jungkook chuckled, kissing as requested.
"So, where's the honeymoon?" A deep voice says, startling the newlyweds.
"Why do you always come out of nowhere?" Jimin asks, rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms.
"Because I want to, so where's the honeymoon at?" Taehyung asks again, only for Jimin to sigh.

"That's for me and Jungkook to know only" Jimin says, smirking. His friend just rolled his eyes, walking away. The older turns back to Jungkook, before kissing him again.