=12=

3 months later...

"Baby, this has been happening for the past week, we should see the doctor" Jimin says as he rubbed the puking younger. After a lot of puking, Jungkook leans back to his husband's chest, exhausted.
"I'm okay, hyung, you'll be working, while I go to the doctors" The younger says, standing up as he started to brush his teeth, removing the bile taste on his mouth.

Jimin just sighed, hugging the younger's waist from the back.
"But I want to go with you, baby" Jimin says, only to earn a giggle from the younger.
"Hyung, you have work, don't worry I can manage by myself" Jungkook says, finishing his brushing. He turned back, kissing the older's lips.
"I'll go today, you take a shower first, okay? I'll make our breakfast" The younger says, smiling before removing Jimin's grip on him. The older chuckled, the younger walked out of the room and downstairs.

Jungkook looks at the doctor, who had an unreadable face. He had just told the doctor about what he feels for the past month, that he had been craving things he didn't knew he like, that he has been throwing up for like 2 weeks.
"So, Mrs Park, have you and your husband had done any intimate things?" The doctor asks. Jungkook blushed but nodded otherwise.
"Hmm... I see, follow me, Mrs Park" The doctor says, standing up. Jungkook followed him to the bed where he gets out some gel and a wand.

The younger recognizes this, and it made his eyes widen.
"Doc, do you really think I'm pregnant?" He asks, the doctor just smiled.
"I'm still not sure, but let's see, this is gonna be cold" The older says, motioning for him to lie down. He follows, staring at the doctor's movements. He was also motioned to pulls his shirt up. He then do so, wincing as the gel was put on his stomach.

"Let's start and see"