=9=

Jimin was nervous, of course who wouldn't if you would be proposing to someone. Taehyung was with him, assuring him that Jungkook wouldn't reject him.
"Telling me that makes me more nervous, you shit" The older said, earning a chuckle from his friend.
"Oh, come on, Jimin, you two have been together for like how many years, I'm sure he'd like to get married with you" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes at the mirror they're in front of.
"But what if he changed his mind?" Jimin says, earning another roll of the eyes from his friend.

"I'll tell Jungkook that and he'll definitely won't marry you" Taehyung says, making the other to glare at him.

"Hey Taehyungie hyung, where are we going?" Jungkook says, eyes being covered with blindfold as he's being lifted up on Taehyung's shoulder.
"Just wait, Jungkook, you'll be happy seeing this" The older says, chuckling. They arrived and the older put the younger down, removing the blindfold. He quickly ran away, almost falling as he was rushing too much. Jungkook looks around, the place was beautiful and he could see a table behind him.

Just then, his eyes was covered again, making him sigh.
"Guess" A voice said, making him giggle. Of course he'll recognize his boyfriend's voice, he hears it everyday.
"Jiminie hyung" He says, making the other to chuckle. The hands were removed and he can see again. He was turned around by the older who smiled at him.
"You did this, Hyungie?" Jungkook says, looking at the decorations in awe.
"Yes, for you, baby" Jimin says, kissing his forehead, lips, and nose.

The younger giggled and they sat down. Just then, Taehyung placed food down on their table. The other gave a wink to his friend, secretly giving a box.

"So, why are we here, hyungie?"