=15=

The two sat down at the couch, staring at each other. Jungkook was crying, he didn't know what to do anymore. They were happy to know that their baby will be coming in three months, but after finding out what's gonna happen, they became scared.
"H-hyung... " Jungkook says. Jimin looks at him with teary eyes, hugging him with care.
"I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry" The younger mutters, gripping the older's shirt tight.

Jimin rubs his back, shushing him as he kissed the top of his head.
"We'll go through this, okay?" The older says, pulling away from the hug and cupping the younger's cheeks and making him look at his eyes. The younger nodded, sniffling. The two intertwined their hands together, the older peppering kisses on the younger's head while the other rubs his bump with care.

9 months into pregnancy...

Jungkook was sitting on the couch when he felt a sharp pain on his stomach. He groans, earning the attention of Jimim who was eating some popcorn. He stood up, feeling something leak from his pant. Jimin looks at the younger up and down, seeing a wet spot that slowly turned into a color of red. His eyes widened as the younger screamed, clutching his big belly. He stood up, putting the bowl of popcorn down as he ran to the younger.

"H-hyung, I think the babies are coming--AHHH! Let's hurry up! There's blood" Jungkook says as tears started to form in his eyes. Jimin shushed him, helping him walk as he already got the bag. They got out of the house, locking it from behind beige walking to the car.
"Shh, baby, we'll be there" Jimin says, biting his lips. He was scared, the time he had been hating to happen is now happening. He grabs the younger's hand, seeing him with tears falling down his cheeks. He drove off, with tears forming in his eyes.

(The next chapter will sure be sad 😢

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]