=8=

Jimin and Jungkook was on their way to their date. It was their anniversary, it has been 1 year since they started dating. The younger looked at his boyfriend who was driving. The older then looked at him, grabbing his hand and holding it before looking back at the road. Jimin then puts the younger's hand near his mouth, peppering it with kisses. Jungkook giggled, looking down as his cheeks tints with red.

Jimin pulls the chair for Jungkook to sit down. The younger smiles, sitting down but not before kissing the older's cheek. The older goes back to his seat and sat down, staring at the boy he love in front of him. He inspects the younger's features, even if he sees it everyday, he couldn't help but still feel the butterflies in his stomach. He grabs the younger's hand which was on the table and kissing the back of it.
"I love you" Jimin says, giving the younger a wide smile.
"I love you too, hyung" Jungkook replied, giving back a smile just like the older's.

The waiter then approaches them, bowing before giving the menu. He waits for their choices and smiled as they were done. He left the table, leaving the couple alone.

Their edibles was served, raising their chopsticks before starting to eat. They chatted every now and then when they had the time, smiling and laughing as one of then said some jokes.

After eating, the couple decided to walk to the park, leaving their car near the sidewalk. They intertwined their fingers together, looking for a spot to watch the stars. They then found one, placing the blanket they bought on the ground before sitting on it. They then laid down, the younger's head on the older's chest while the older held onto his waist.
"Look at that one! Its so bright!" Jungkook exclaims, pointing at the star he was talking about. Jimin just smiled, staring at the clueless boy. The younger then looked back at the older, eyes widening as he saw him staring. He blushed, pecking the older's lips. The older chuckled and they continued watching the stars.