=2=

Jimin and Jungkook walks at the sidewalk, laughing at the jokes they're saying at eachother. As they walk, the younger's phone started ringing. He picked it up, eyes widening as he heard a yell.
"Baby?! Where are you?! Are you okay?!"
"Mommy, I'm okay, Jimin hyung is walking me home"
"Ooo, have fun"

After that, the call ended, leaving Jungkook to blush to himself.
"Who was that?" The older asks, looking at the younger.
"O-oh, that was my mother" The younger says, giggling as he started skipping. Of course he's still blushing, but he's trying to hide it by skipping. Jimin chuckles, running after the skipping younger.

They eventually reached the younger's house, waving eachother goodbye. Jimin then walks to his own house, which was a few blocks away from Jungkook's house. The younger opens his house door, being startled by his mother who gave him a smirk.
"Did you guys have fun?" His mother asks, letting him in.
"Mommy, I don't even know if Jiminie hyung is gay" Jungkook says, removing his shoes.
"You don't know, maybe he is and maybe, just maybe he likes you" Mrs Jeon says, raising her brows up and down.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, walking to the living room to be met by his father who suddenly picked him up.
"Hey! Put me down, Papa! I'm heavy!" He said, giggling.
"Heavy? Where? Are you thinking I'm too old?" His father said, putting him over his shoulder. Jungkook smirks, thinking on teasing his father.
"Uhmm... Maybe, maybe not" He says, being put down. Mr Jeon gave him an offended look, squinting his eyes.
"That's harsh" The older said, chuckling.

"Papa, did you know that Mommy called me freaking out like that time she lost her bag but it was behind her" Jungkook whispers in his father's ears. Mrs Jeon stared at the two, scrunching his nose when they laughed together.

"You guys are talking about it again, huh? Well, screw you two"