2

Jayden's Pov:

"Hey Jayyy." Angelina walks into my office. "Hey! Nice seeing you again." I sit up from my chair.

"You too, I'm glad we're working together again." She smiles and before I could respond, my door swings open and a very breathless Lena walks in.

"Hey guyssss." Lena announces, in a very happy mood like always. "Hey, how you doin' Lena?" I ask hugging her. "Great ever since I found out I'm working with you guys again." 

Me and Angel laugh at that comment. "We make a great trio." She smiles and I nod in agreement. "We do."

"You guys get sent the info?" Angel asks as she makes herself comfy on my couch. "Mhm, wasn't he caught a few years ago?" Lena asks as she places herself too close to Angel, so Angel scoots over to the side a little for space.

Angel never liked being too close to people, she rarely hugged anyone. I doubt she even hugs her family. She treasured her personal space.

"Yeah, guess he broke out of prison or something." I guess, it could've said in the files I got sent, but I didn't bother reading that far once I got most of the data about him.

"Yeah he did, and now hes back at his drug business." Angel speaks up and crosses her legs. Lena turns to her, "So, how we gonna find him?"

"Lena you're the computer nerd, you should know." Angel scrunches up her eyebrows in a confused manner.

"Yeah but I don't know where to start..." She innocently looks at her. I sigh and put my hand up to my head.

Although we weren't the very smart when working together, we did eventually solve the case which was all that mattered anyway.

Ariana's Pov:

"You sweetie, need to get laid." Courtney points at my chest, she had just walked into my house uninvited. She always does so what's new? I swat her hand away, "I need to get laid?" I question.

"Mhm." She hummed and I stared blankly at her.

"What? It's been like, 2 years?" She blurted and I scoffed in disbelief.

"And when was the last time you got laid?" I ask, knowing she'll struggle to answer that. She looked at me with a blank expression, "Exactly." I got up and walked to my kitchen.

"This isn't about me though, it's about you." She groans following me. "Why does this concern you? I'm fine alone." I shrugged, grabbing myself a water bottle. "Go date! Experience new things!"

"You're acting like I've never dated before." I said. "I just don't want to date, not for a while." I sighed out.

"That's boring." She whined. "Might be boring for you, not for me though." I sighed out and she crosses her arms.

"You're so stubborn." She spoke while I walked past her out of the kitchen.

"You're so judgemental." I challenge.

"No I'm not, but please stop being stubborn for a second." She pleads. What's wrong with this girl?

I turned back to face her, "How am I stubborn?"

"You don't listen to me."

That's a lie, I do. And when I do, it never ended well so I've learnt to never listen to her ever again.

I stay silent and she sighed, "I need Victoria's help with this."

"What why?" I furrowed my eyebrows, she's taking this too far. I don't want to get laid, nor do I want a boyfriend. What's so hard to understand? "I don't want a boyfriend!"

"So you want a girlfriend?" She teases and I groan. "You know what I mean." I reply. "Didn't deny it though..."

She began typing violently on her phone, "Alright, we are going to a party." She said and my eyes widen. "We..." I point between us. "...Are not going to a party."

She let out a dramatic groan, "I hate you."

"I love youuuu." I sung which made her roll her eyes and probably hate me even more.

I do not need to get laid.

Jayden's Pov:

"Hey, guys..." Lena spoke up, mine and Angels head looked up waiting for her to speak.

"Yeah?"

"I was looking at location of Axels past factories and warehouses and underground... places, right?" She looks at us.

"Yeahhh..." I drag out, wondering what she's onto.

"I noticed that there was a pattern, he would have an underground base in every other neighborhood."

"Okayyy..." It was Angels turn to drag out.

"How about we drive around till I get a strong signal?" She suggests. "So you wanna drive around LA till you get a strong signal?" Angel clarifies.

"Got a better idea?" Lena challenges and I sigh. "Lets go." I grab my jacket and phone.

"Boss gave us a car for this case. I'll get it started." Angel walks towards the door. "I gotta go get my shit from my office." Lena rushes out leaving me alone.

As I look for my office keys, someone knocks on my office door and I carelessly allow them in without looking.

"Come in." I say, checking my desk and under piles of papers just in case. I get no response, which was weird. I feel a presence right behind me so in a swift motion, I turn around to see who it is.

"Oh, Ruby." I show a fake smile.

"Hey." She winks and sits herself down on my couch. I turn around to roll my eyes so she doesn't see. This girl won't ever leave me alone, would she?

I find my keys and turn to face her, "Uh, I actually gotta go."

"Okay, I'll wait for you here."

Please no.

"Don't you have work to do?" I ask, genuinely confused. She's always in my office watching me work, and never gets to her own shit.

"I-" She was cut off by loud knocks from the other side of the glass. It was my boss, thank god. "Ruby, my office." She informs, Ruby gets up and walks out following my boss.

She sternly looks at me and I mouth a very grateful, "Thank you." before running out of my office and back to Angel.

a/n: dw, next chapter Jayden will finally see Ariana