11

Arianas Pov:

After I heard what Nonna and Jayden were speaking about, I couldn't help but feel upset. Not that I could stop her from dating someone else, but I rather it be me than anyone else.

I haven't felt like this for a girl apart from Jayden, all my life.

I had an idea of who it could be, that girl from her work. I don't know her name, but she did seem a little too touchy with Jay. Even though she said they weren't dating, they could be secretly seeing eachother? This isn't my business, I should stop.

We were in the car back to her house and of course I made it awkward by replying with one word to her questions.

"So.. Are you seeing someone?" I had to ask, I wanted to know. She looked at me and back to the road.

"Am I seeing someone?" She chuckled. "So you heard the conversation?"

"Yeah..."

"You know I don't do dating." We stopped at a red light. That made me sadder, I completely forgot about that. She doesn't like the whole idea of it. But I do remember her saying she could give it a try if she found someone she really liked. Maybe she would?

"Right, I forgot." I chuckled, starting to play with my keys. It was silent for a bit before she broke the silence. "You okay?" She asked, looking at my hands.

"Mhm, yeah." I smiled.

Jayden's Pov:

"I know you like Ariana." Lena teased, poking my arms. "Lenaaa, please shut up." I groaned, putting my head in my hands. "Hm, no." I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Why are you so pushy with this?"

"Because I know you like her. You're pushing away your feelings because you're scared." She said, almost like she was reading me. That's exactly how I felt.

"Not true." I lied, lifting my head up.

"You're lying. Haven't you guys known eachother for years, and you've never had some sort of a fling together?"

"Um, no? But we did kiss like... twice." I mentally prepared myself for her reaction. "Oh.. my.. GOD!"

"See! I knew it! A kiss? Twice??!" She screamed from excitement.

"Lower your voice.." I whispered, I didn't want anyone hearing our conversation. "It didn't even mean anything."

We kissed twice when we were like... 14. She said she wanted to have her first kiss and see what it was like. So she asked me. I wasn't sure at first, since it was also my first kiss, but I did have a crush on her so I said yes.

"What was it like? Did you enjoy it?"

"Lena we were like 14." I stood up to get my jacket. "Where are you going? We aren't done with this, I NEED to know everything." She also stood up panicking.

"No you don't." I smiled, walking out of my office to my bosses office to talk more about the investigation.

"Hey boss." I opened her door.

"Jayden! There you are, take a seat" She pointed towards an empty seat.

We talked a bit about how far we were into the investigation.

"Shouldn't we clear out the neighborhood? To make sure everyone is safe." I asked her.

"I don't think that's a good idea, if we do, he's going to figure out we know where he's working." He sat up straight. I nodded my head agreeing, "But how are we going to keep them safe? Knowing that Axel is there everyday."

"Well you're going to have to work fast, aren't you?"

Arianas Pov:

"Hi Court, hey Vic. " I smiled at the screen. We were on a group facetime together. I had just come back home, well Jaydens home, from the studio.

"Where are you?" Vic asked me. "I'm at Jaydens house."

"Who's that? Your new mans?" She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Jayden is her girlfriend." Courtney replied for me. "What?! Your girlfriend?" Vic got excited. "When did this happen?!"

"No, she's not my girlfriend. Stop lying Court." I giggled. "She's just an old friend I've reconnected with."

"See now you're the one lying, when are you guys going to date?"

"Hold up, why don't I know about this?" Victoria asked and Courtney explained to her.

"But I think she's seeing someone, so I don't know how she feels about me." I sadly spoke. "Aw fuck, of course she is, did she say she's dating someone?"

"No but there's someone at her work that's a little too touchy with her."

"Work? Girl you can't date anyone you work with. Isn't that illegal?" Courtney asked.

"Illegal? Why would that be illegal?" Vic questioned with a confused look.

"Well not illegal, but I'm sure it's not allowed." Courtney said. "Oh." I replied. "So there's a chance she isn't?"

"I don't think they're dating... Just maybe you know... Had something gone on in the past?"

"Did she say she was seeing anyone? No. She doesn't lie, especially to you." Courtney said.

"Guys I gotta go, we'll call later?" Vic asked. "Yeah, I need to wake up early anyway." Courtney replied. "Yeah we will, bye." I blew a kiss at them before ending the call.