Chapter 4: Exposed

~8 Months Ago~

"Adrien, I'm not cheating on you!"

"Yes you are!" he slammed her against the wall. "I've seen the way you and Luka look at each other!"

"You're delusional!"

"Shut up!" he lifted his hand ready to strike but instead gripped her chin and lifted it up to make her eyes level with his.

"You're mine Bugaboo." He kissed her. "You're no one else's. But mine." He kissed her again.

Tears began forming at her eyes but he licked them away and chuckled.

-&-

"You have to get away from him Mari!"

Marinette whimpered as she held the phone to her ear, "I know Alya, but-"

"NO BUTS! I'll come over there and show him a piece of my mind!"

Marinette smiled at her best friend, "You're miles away Alya, you wouldn't be able to."

Her and Nino were currently on their honeymoon in the Philippines.

"I don't give a damn Marinette! If Adrien touches you again, you call me and I'll be there ASAP! Or better yet, call the police! Do you understand!"

"Yes Alya." No Alya.

-&-

"Adrien Agreste! If you lay a hand on my daughter! I will kill you!"

Not if I kill you first.

Tom banged the door with his beefy hands and Sabine banged the window.

"I'll get you arrested for trespassing!" Adrien shouted at the angry parents.

Tom banged harder on the door, desperate to reach his daughter.

"Where the hell have you hidden my daughter!"

"We'll call the police!"

"You have no proof of her missing! Don't assume things!"

-&-

Marinette shivered in her cage. The darkness creeping in the high window of the basement. She took a sip of the water Adrien'd supplied her with. "I'm back honey!" She dug into herself as she heard the door unlock and saw Adrien's blonde hair as he made his way over with a plate of food. He opened the cage door and entered placing the plate on the cushions he'd placed down as a floor. He then proceeded to play with her hair then pulled it gently ushering her closer.

"It's just me and you Marinette. No one's ever going to find you here." He grinned as he pushed her down and muffled her screams with his hand. "Shh. It's okay. It won't hurt at all." It did. A lot.

~Present~

"Ladybug huh?" Red Hood looked her up from down, "I can sure see that." he sniggered.

Ladybug blinked. Rude. Yet, the smile didn't leave her face.

"Why are you here? Where did you come from?" Red Robin interviewed the girl.

"Because I'm new to town and want to help. I came from France."

"What makes you think you can help us?" Red Hood asked.

"I can fix anything with my miraculous cure."

Robin scoffed. "Prove it."

Ladybug smiled, a little too sweetly and broke a nearby lamp with her yoyo. "Isn't that vandalism?"