Chapter 10: New Books

So So So sorry if you guys were hoping this was a new chapter! I just want to announce another new book I'm making called - Anomalous: Fight or Die. It's not a Daminette fanfic, but it is a Bellarke fanfic for any of those interested. The first chapter has been published. I've also started ANOTHER new Bellarke fanfic called 'I'm not bad, but I'm also not Good'.

Here's the description for Anomalous:

At the age of 18, a test would be taken that would determine the rest of your life. Whether you would be respected or thrown away. Whether you would live in luxury or live fighting for scraps. Whether you would be safe or have to hide in fear of being found out.

Who created that test? Becca Franco. Who initiated it? Thelonious Jaha. Who found a way to beat the system? The Anomalous.

They were told that being more than one thing was impossible; just a bedtime story. But it was possible. It wasn't just a story. They were called the Anomalous.

And they were feared.

The Divergent AU that no one asked for, but I made anyway...

Feel free to check it out! Sorry, I just finished watching the second movie in the Divergent series and thought, "OMG! This would go like perfectly with the 100!" And then I started writing Anomalous. I'm now onto the third movie...

Here's the one for I'm not Bad, but I'm also not Good:

She could recognise that familiar mop of curly hair anywhere.
"Bellamy?"
"Stay away Clarke!"
His voice sounded gruff and aggravated; almost panicked.
"Bellamy, what's wrong?"
She took a step forward.
Was that blood?

Or, the Vampire AU that no one asked for, but I made anyway...