Author's Note

Hello Narnians!

This is my first Wattpad story and I'm very happy to share it with you all.

First of all, a big thanks to the one and only person who gave me this story plot almost a year ago, The same person who once helped C.S Lewis with The Chronicles Of Narnia series many many years ago. JESUS!

So, like I said, the idea of this story had been in my head over a year by now. I love Brother &Sister stories and wanted to write one on my own. And a 'Caspian and Sister' story seemed to be the perfect one.

I'm planning this story to be a brother& sister story entirely (as it's name), trying to make the plot different from the 'Caspian& Sister' stories I've read before.

But don't worry, this is an Edmund x OC as well. But that's gonna take a slight long flight to reach. Moreover, I'm also planning on Susan's return at the end! Stay tuned but I can't promise to give you regular updates or that I will complete the book for sure. But anyway, I can promise that I won't abandon this book because this is the first story I've ever made and guys, you're melting my heart with almost 10k reads and your support!

Here in this story, I'm making Miraz already a (Telmarine) King of Narnia like in the books. Also a bit nicer too, with sorta funs. Because I always look out to see good things in bad people, even in Jadis. But other things are fully based on the movie, except some shots+ some interesting things.

In this story, I'm giving a name to their unnamed cousin as 'Miraz II' because, since Miraz is selfish and greedy about the throne, He might want his name to be remembered and carried out to the future generations just like 'The Caspians I to X'.

I've mentioned a bit about the Master Rhince, who accompanies Caspian on his voyage in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Although, I'm not sure why I mentioned him. Anyways, if new characters appears as I continue, you can find them on the Character's section in my chapters list, or on a new one, only if I'll get matching Actors to base them on and only if they're main.

I had a bit hard time with finding a name for Caspian's sister. First it was 'Courtney' then it turned into 'Bethany' which I liked so much for her. But my sister daughter_of_aslan_ (She's writing a Narnia fanfic about a lost sibling of the Pevensies. Please check hers out...) said Bethany isn't that much good. But I ignored her.

Somehow later, I had to give up that name for myself into 'Celesta' and finally 'Cerlesta'. Because in another Narnia story of mine, I have a character named 'Bethlekta', whose nickname is 'Beth'.

And it appeared, if I name Caspian's sister 'Bethany', I'll be having two 'Beths'. That's a story which I wrote first, in my diary, of course but it's out here now. It's a different Chronicles of Narnia book called ANOTHER CHRONICLES OF NARNIA | A GREAT DESTINY | BOOK 3. I got it's plot from a dream of my sister which she shared with me.

That one is far more better than these stories of mine. But I wanted to post a Narnia fanfic of the original one first.

Honestly, I like my other story far more than this! I hope you all will like it. If you're interested to try that one, go to my profile.

Please do let me know of what you think in the reviews section and support me to continue on with this if you like my story and stay with me to the end.

Thanks a lot for reading this dreadfully long author's note.

Hope you all will pardon my grammar mistakes. I'm trying my best.

A special thanks to my good friend Steph TheGoldenAgeOfNarnia for her help on finding an actress to base Cerlesta on. Check out her story, it's really amazing!

Feel free to follow me on Instagram "atruenarnian" to see my Narnian Edits. I love connecting with good people and making friends with them. So, feel free to pm me if you want to talk.

So... Here comes
'A Brother's Treasure'

Love,
- Karedelle Winter.