Depleted

"Less talk. How much?"

"Your father sold them for two silvers. But your brothers ate alot and they often got sick so I bought medicine for them. If I give them back for the same price I will be the one who is losing here. As a--"

"How much?"

"4 silvers." The man smiles.

"What food? What medicine? This is day light robbery!" Bernard angrily said.

"Bring out the my brothers paper. I have 4 silvers with me."

"Good. Good." The fat man hurriedly gone inside.

"Sister! That is too much." Bernard doesn't know how they convinced their father to buy them back but 4 silver is the most their entire family has ever had. They will surely be hit by their father.

"It is fine. I have enough money." Magi said.

"Don't worry brothers. Kai have alot of money. She also buy me back." Lena said happily.

"Is that true? How did you convince father?" Serge asks happily.

"Father left." Magi said.

"Now, when did you starts talking?" Bernard has been curious but the situation stops him from asking.

"Right! Little Kai, when did you started talking?"
Serge asks amaze.

"Don't ask brothers. Father, he kick Kai too much that the fear cause her to be able to speak again."

"What?"

"Hm."

The two brothers become gloomy.

"Then, how did you earn money?" Bernard ask.

"I sold abalones and herbs on town."
She said and look away.
Their backyard become mushroom farming and the pond become sea creature farm place.
It is not hard to lie about earning so much with those.

The fat man arrives holding the paper. The man happily kissed the silver coins.

Bernard is helping Serge to walk. They are both angry but they can only held their anger.

Magi looks back.
After they left the two couple died from coughing too much blood.

They arrive in the rice mill and with people help they found their dying brother sleeping beside the horse in a stable.

"Let's take him back."

Serge angrily clenched his fist but ask Bernard to help Eldest brother first.

Before they left the rice mill owner son appear with a whip.
He raised a brow seeing them helping Damon up.

"What are you doing with our slave?"

"Are you the owner? I want to buy my brother back." Kai hurriedly step forward.
The son laughs.
"If you have 3 silvers I will give him back."

"Bring my brothers paper and I will pay you."

"Show the money first. Let me inspect if it is real."

"Don't joke with me. Why would I believe a thief?"

"Did you just call me thief? Do you want to get back your brother or not?" He smirks.

"Fine. Bring the paper here immediately and I will give you 6 silvers."
Magi sneers.

"Kai!" The two brothers shouted. It appears that Kai is very angry.

The man smiles.

"You are the one who said 6 silvers not me. Wait here." The man walk faster as if he is flying.

"Kai, that is too much." Bernard said.

"Brother Damon is unconscious and we doesn't know his illness. It is better to go to the doctor's plaza and ask the best doctor to heal him. Brother Serge too is very ill. Brother Bernard should be checked too and you sister Lena. I know you have many injuries. You all should go. I will handle this. I will also go to sister Penny after this. Sister Lena, call a carriage so you can go faster." She rarely talk so much. But this situation is really pressing. She can't believe that while she is being patient her siblings are dying.

She gave Lena 20 silvers. Lena almost scream in fright but Bernard help her carry it.
Lena run to rent a horse carriage.

When the rice mill owner son arrive he was with his mother.

The transaction is smoothly done.
But the two mother and son still talks shit about Damon.
There is no waves in Magi's emotion but when she turns back a fire broke in the rice mill.
The rice mill owner son are burned in half and later died.

***

"You what?"
Magi raised a brow.

"She is mine so why can't I sell her off?" The seamstress owner frowns.
She smiles.

"I want to buy her. Where is her paper?"

"I said I sold her already."

"I doubt they ask about her papers. Show it to me."

"Child, this family is powerful. You can't mess with them." The woman gave the paper.

"How much?" She asks.

"What?"

"How much?"

"She is already sold item. Take that paper if you want. Free of charge."

Magi didn't refute and left.
Strange thing is the shop has been raided by hundreds of rats and nothing left. Even the owner died so brutally.

***

"Stop....please....stop...." Penny cried but the fat man keeps licking her hand and pulling her clothes.

The window opened.

"What?" The fat man look and see a white tiger and his head was eaten.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" Penny lost consciousness.

In the shadow appears Magi.
She pats the tiger who runs off and a series of screams followed.

Its been 3 hours before the scream totally died down.

Magi puts her sister in her spatial space and left the mansion.
Then she reappear in the busy street with her sister in her side.
She hailed a carriage and went to the doctor plaza to meet her siblings.
She also need to make sure her sister Penny is alright and that she needs to buy some magic replenishing item.
She is so stress to see how little left magic she have.
It is only a line before zero.
She is very dry right now. A magician without magic is just an ordinary people. She is a high ranking magician. She can't be ordinary. She refuse to be ordinary.

A/N:

Time to take a warm bath.