Fair Enough

Magi is looking at the Kokosan on her hand.
This maybe the same fruit but she can barely feel the magic on it. If she will use it to make her the orient Pearl wine she may need a hundred of fruits in one barrel.She can only sigh. If a hundred is needed so be it. But if it doesn't work then that is the saddest thing.

"Miss, can I buy all your Kokosan?"

"You want everything?" The woman paused and then smiles brightly. "Sure. Sure! I will be glad to sell everything to you."

"Yes. And if you know where else can I buy more of these?"

"Girl, I am glad you want to buy our Kokosan but do you need that much?"

"My father has a winery. He is trying to create a different flavored wine using KOkosan."

"Is that possible? If you want you can come to our village. Everyone is growing Kokosan."

"Hmm..But I only have a hundred silver. Do you think it is enough?"

"Enough! It is enough!"

The excited woman almost carry her to the cow wagon and fly to her village.
It is just a simple village same as their Green meadow village. The most distinct is the Kokosan trees that seems like protecting their village.

She bought a thousand kilo of Kokosan and promise to come back if kokosan's wine will succeed.

They don't doubt Magi when they see her using a spatial ring. Only those who knows how to use aura can used spatial ring. Though Kai can't used aura in this world she has her own spatial space and just pretended to use the spatial ring but the truth, all kokosan was thrown in her space.

She came in with the cow wagon so they also ask if she wants to be brought back. She refused their kindness not because she feels very shy but because she can't stay in that wagon again.
The bumpy ride is like torture.

And besides the forest that surrounds the Yellow Land Village is very peculiar. There is not much vegetation and more on tall trees but the species of animals inside are plenty. She needs one of the orient pearl wine ingredients.
Bloody tall grass.
It has a filthy smell of blood but it has no real blood. It only gives off the ugly smell so it won't be eaten by hervibore.
Bloody tall grass is very healthy and on par of ginsengs value.
But like orient pearl it is very scarce. The Orient Pearl grows near the bloody Tall grass so she wanted to search for it on her way.

When she smells blood she become excited. But what welcomes her are small bloody grass and a real dying man.

"This is scam." She wanted to turn around but she heard the blooded man whispering.
She can't help but to shake her head.

She can heal his wounds but that will decrease what little magic she painstakingly collected.

"He...lp...me..."

Magi clicked her tongue.
If she have a potion she doesn't need to use her magic power.
It is too much. Everytime she regain some magic something like this will came up.

"Hey. You should pay me. Okay? I will not expect no less than 2 thousand gold coins. Are you listening?"

The man lost his consciousness.
She pouts. What if she helps him but refuse to pay afterwards?
2 thousand gold is the same amount as that thousand year old ginseng but her magic power is more better than a ginseng and it can even help this man's hidden illness that nobody can heal.
Angrily, Kai used her magic.
It is too sadly that her magic is barely enough so she can't completely heal his old illness. She wanted to cry seeing the almost empty magic reserves she have.

Prince Virgo slowly open his eyes.
All his life he can always feel that unbearable coldness but when he open his eyes it is gone. Surprising him.

He sit up and look at his body. There is no wound.
He feels light and warm.

"Are you done looking at yourself?"

Virgo looks at his side and a small child is looking at him with a bored expression.

"Are you the one who helped me?"
Astonish and distrust rang in his voice.

Magi clicked her tongue.

"Pay up. 2 thousand gold."

"Two thousand gold?" Is she looking down on him? The crowned prince?

"What? Too expensive? To tell you honestly, you have a thousand year old cold poison in you. I tempered it so it won't act up besides from your external injuries. Two thousand is actually asking too little." She sigh.

"......"

After a great silence. A hidden guards appear one after another.

The girl is frowning.
Magi doesn't have much mana left. If this become a fight she will leave the man and fled alone.

"Give her 5 thousand gold coins." Virgo said.

The hidden guard hand over a spatial ring.

Magi catches it after confirming the content she doesn't care about them anymore.

Everyone feel stupefy as they see the child leaving.

Virgo is also bewildered but he recovered immediately.
"What are you waiting for? Let's go."

"Master, who is that girl?"

"A divine doctor that will not save anyone who doesn't have money." A smile spread across Virgo's face.

"Master, are you alright?"

"As you can see I never been better. Let's go to the palace and let the imperial physician see if my illness is totally cured."

The hidden guard help their master away.

Magi continued her search for the bloody tall grass.
When she saw a wild goat chomping on a red grass she doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"Hey sir goat. Do you know where I can get those red grass you are chewing like it is nothing?" She angrily said.

The goat fled away but Magi followed it. She needs those bloody tall grass.
Even if she have to follow this mindless Goat she needs to have those Bloody tall grass in her hands.
No matter what,magic mana wine is the most urgent thing she needs.

A/N; And I have to sleep.
Good night