Mock Test

Virgo smiles at the crates of corn that was in the palace kitchen.
Even the cook is shock.
A spritual ingredients.
A higher beings food.
Food only the top and royal can ever enjoy.

"Treat them nicely and give some to my father."
He said as if treating the spiritual ingredients just like a special ingredients.
They all feel that the prince is really capable.
It says that only the most leading sects can reproduce spiritual plants and animals that they ate daily. Yet the story says only the higher ups can enjoy such luxury.

"That brat....Onky send corn?" Virgo asks Blue.

"It seems that the rice will be harvested a month from now."
Blue said.

"Ah. I see. Asks if she also have spiritual animals. Meat from them are the best." He said remembering those savory seafood and meat he ate from the brat's home.

"Yes."

"I think Sir Randal went to a better place for him to be able to eat better food."
Virgo chuckles.

"So? What's the problem?" Kai asks Randal.

Randal sighs.
"I am once a practitioner but I am even bested by your brothers. Is there no faster way?"

"No."
Kai said and points her finger on him.
"The best Magician knows that foundation is the short cut to success. As long as you persevere. You will eventually succeed."
Kai said.
She really can talk now.
Its because these people needs more talking that she was force to talk often.

"But...But..."

"Just double your effort." She said and looks away.
She is tired.

Penny also clenched her fist.

"Grandpa Randal, don't worry. We will be able to make fire ball soon!"

Randal smiles.
"What a sweet child."

Lena looks strangely at him

"Akkk! I am just complimenting your sister."

"No! I mean how about we asks for a barrel of the white wine each so we don't have to always go to drink it?" Lena asks.
She is also inspire with her brothers progress so she wants to train again.
Especially her.
Kai told her that to be able to use even one element she needs to exert 4x the others effort. 4 times sounds small but its is not!!!

"I already ask Kai, she said the Orient Pearl Wine should not be under any light. If so, they should be consumme immediately." Olivia smiles.
She is old now so she reallu is not that eager but learning she can even turn into a 30 year old beauty, her effort maxed out.
And her desire....to a strange way immerge.

Lena and others sighs.

"Instead of sighing, go back to your trainings. In a month, you will have a mock battle."
Kai said sitting on a chair now.

"Mock battle? But what about me? What if in one month I still can't use any element?" Leba asks.

"Then....Give up." Kai said eating grapes now.
Grapes she grow near the mushroom plantation behind their house.

"Ehhhh???! So cruel!" Lena angrily shakes Kai's body.
Kai let her be and drop a grape in her mouth.

"It's fine. Even stupid monkeys can do it half a month. If you can't in a month then.....do not tell people you are my sister."

Lena pinches her cheek.
"You little!"

"Swoowwey siswer..." Kai said without being honestly sorry.

Lena sighs.
"There's no need to get angry. I will train now!"

"A week already past so....onky 3 weeks okay."

They all flinch thinking Kai won't count the week they started.

Damon claps with his smiling face.
"Come on, we should be motivated and not get down."

Serge and Bernard smiles.
"Well, you shouldn't worry. We will not instant kill anyone.we fight." Serge said.

"Hoh~~" Damon eyes darken.

"Scary." Kai left.
She doesn't want to get involve.

Dual elementalist like Damon and Serge will have to double their effort. They can also favor one element to get a faster result but Kai didn't tell them. She doesn't want her brothers to be like other magicians that prioritize power than stability.
They are dual elementalist for a reason.
Being proficient to their Elements will bring good things than bad.
But the speed of their training will be more harder as they grow stronger.

Just like she thought. In the 12th day.
Penny and Randal can already use fire ball. The basic of all basic fire spell.
They can maintain it for 5 minutes and even sent it a meter away before it disappear in the air.

The two even hugs each other when they did it.
The tears of joy is exaggerated too.

"Brother Bernard and Brother Serge can destroy rocks now."
Kai said as she passes their training side.

The two fire magicians flinch.
There is no time for celebration.
They once again start training.

"Whoa!"
Damon looks at his left hand that has a 3 inches high black flame.

Kai looks shock and watches it for a while.

"Kai! Did I did it?" Damon asks confuse and happy.

"Amazing brother. It even lasted for 3 minutes. That is one concentrated black fire."

Damon tiredly sit on the grass.
"I did it huh. Hahaha. I'm happy."

"How about you send it flying over that rock?"
Kai asks.

"Okay. I will just replenish my mana."

Kai, out of no where  has two large mugs of wine to Damon.
"Here."

"Oh. Thanks."
After chugging it all down he feels regenerize. Orient pearl wine is amazing because it can also heal fatigue. So for the past few days nobody in the family has sleep even once.

"Dark Ball" he said and the dark flame change in shape and turns circle. It was spinning even in air.

"Whoa" Kai is clapping her hands.
She doesn't need to see the final result.

"Go." Damon throws it and BaBaBam! It shakens the Earth again.
Despite the barrier outside, the inside will feel it.

All of them arrive in the garden.

"What happe---"
Lena closed her mouth.

Damon is already sitting on the ground because of the impact. Their walls crumbling.
And the rock....There's no longer any rock but a large crate of black burns.

"Wow." Randal is so amaze that tears fell down.
"This is just the start?"he can even feel jealousy for these kids who has more chance to experiment in magic...No. He too can do it!

Kai is protected because of her barrier.
With a wave of her hand the wall and the stone returns.

"I should strengthen the barrier. Dark Magician is really troublesome being." She sighs.

The overpower feeling from Damon disappear seeing how easy his little sister redo his attack.
Lena laughs.

"Thats attributeless to you! We are supreme beings!" She said happily.

"You can't even use one spell." Kai looks at her with bewildered expression.

Lena angrily pinch her cheeks again.

A/N:

Whoa.
Thank you for reading♡♡♡♡