Beginners

Kai is looking at the sweet corns in their field.
She is harvesting them slowly but even she is doing it nonchalantly she is still fast compare to other farmers.

They can all just gape while looking at the small child picking her sweet corns.

"Ah..Kai."

Kai looks back.
"Village Chief."

The Village chief looks at his back. The villagers all nod urging the Village Chief.
The Chief sighs.

"Is there a problem?" She asks.

"Ow. Actually, the villagers are just concerned. Last week there are trembling and wierd sounds coming out of your home..These days, there is nothing even a tiny bit of sound..And your siblings and grandma never came out after those men left so we..."

Kai nods.
She wants to knock some sense to Lena at the moment but she is just staring back at the village chief without much expression.

"They are sick."

"Oh. Then, shouldn't you let the doctor see them?"

"Oh. It's fine. There is a doctor treating them. He is currently living with us."

The village chief nods.
"I see. Then the trembling?"

"Actually, we are also surprise. My grandma fell ill because of it from fear. My brothers and sisters are also shocked and they have high fevers for days. Good thing I am sleeping that time and didn't wake up when that happens." Kai softly wipes her clear eyes that doesn't have any moist or tears.

The Villagers all felt sad.

"That's too bad. Do you need anything?" The village chief asks.
He is a bit affectionate because the money they gave him before are enough for his son to marry the merchant daughter and even been able to renovate their home.

Kai shakes her head.
"It's fine Village Chief. The doctor said they will be fine after a short break. It seems the fear of dying and the stress in the past years made them faint so it is not good to go out."
Kai once again wipe the tearless eyes.

"We understand. It must have been hard for you." The villagers said.

Kai nods.
"All for my family."

They all think Kai is very good compare from before. The gullible mute who looks at people carrying food to their spouse are very scary and they felt a bit disgust to her.
Now that their family is doing fine. Kai looks more appealing,healthy and she is turning beautiful that makes the villagers smile looking at her.

Kai didn't care for the others and just nod at the village chief  then she carry the basket of corn. Though others felt pity, nobody came close to help.
The village chief also didn't linger and left.

Kai is stumbling but just acting a weak child.
Some tens of kilos of corn won't be a problem. Actually, she can just store them to her space but the villagers will surely be scared.

After going back, she looks at Damon's sweating back.
He is gasping and panting.

"Brother?"

"Oh. It's too hard to control." Damon smiles wryly.

The garden in the front yard, Lena and Kai made are now burning with a black fire.

Kai closes her eyes.
"I hate you brother."
She turns around.
'Those are almost for harvesting.'
She silently shed a tear.

Damon blinks and run to her.
"I -I'm sorry."

Damon took the basket from her small arms.
Though he now knows that Kai is even stronger than him, he still can't let his sister carrying such a heavy basket.

"You harvest the corn a month early. Won't the villagers find it strange?" He asked.

"Even if they have some doubt, what can they do? How is your magic training?" She said obediently walking beside him.

"I still can't use spell as of now. Just releasing magic mana makes me exhausted." Damon smiles.

"Be proud. Dark and Light magic are very rare. Attributeless like me normally can't use it. It's very powerful."

"Normally? So you can?"

Kai looks away.
"My master is very strong. He trained me very hard so I can use all mana."

"Oh. One barrel of Oriental Pearl wine is almost half empty. Is that alright?"

"There's plenty more left. It doesn't matter."

Kao didn't say that she already brewed the second batch of oriental pearl and dig a rather huge underground cellar in the mountain. The more longer it stays out of the light, the stronger it goes.
She doesn't want her family to be thrifty so she didn't tell them that the more they level up, the more consumption of oriental pearl they needed.
Well, she really doesn't need to tell them since they can understand by themselves. From a sip of wine. They are now gulping glasses of wine the more intense their training goes.

Bernard and Serge are the one who advance the fastest.

Just two weeks and they already use the basic spell that Kai told them.
Lena is a bit frustrated because her progress is the slowest.

The two are standing side by side.
Serge is a bit taller by 2 cm.
Bernard has a kind and friendly elder brother vibe while Serge is the serious type and he looks more scary than Damon when he is mad.

The two are both water users.
But Serge also has an ice attribute.

"They say that personality affects the attribute. Guess that is right."

Bernard is like a flowing soft water.
Serge is also like that with his family and like Ice to others.

"Water ball."
The two said at the same time.
The two has a small fist size water balls in their hand.

Bernard water ball is as blue as the sky and ocean. It seems weak.

Serge water ball is transparent and it has a crystalize feel while looking at it.
It seems cold.

Serge smiles.

Bernard too.

They really am twins.
They laugh and nobody can understand why they suddenly laughing but they all smile looking at them being happy for each other.

"Good." Kai smiles.
"How long can you maintain it?"

"I can maintain this size for 2 minutes." Bernard said.

"I can for a minute."
Serge said.

Kai nods.
"Your water ball is not perfect Big Brother Serge. It getting affected by the Ice attribute. Though it is not bad in power. It will exhaust more mana for using two attributes at the same time. Magician with two attributes should learn how to use their mana attribute separately afterall. Train more."

Serge nods.
"Okay."

"But it is pretty." Bernard said.

Serge smiles.
"Yeah."

There is someone clenching his fist.

"What's wrong pervert old man?"
Kai smiles.

Randal sighs.
"Can you not call me that? Little Lena misunderstand and not letting me near her because of you."

Kai smiles.
"So? What makes you so frustrated, pervert?"

A/N:

^_^)/