Fall In Love

Kai looks at her siblings and stands up.

"We have to buy alot of lands."

"Ha?" Damon asks.

"A magician needs his own space. We can buy this village. Then make magician domain. Though we can't collect magic from air. Having one is more important that having none."

Kai said and taps on the ground.
"We can make more mountain to hide our domain."

They all look at her.
"Do you have enough money to do that?" Damon asks not that Kai's suggestion is absurd.
They all learn that Kai's brain is more better than theirs and her suggestion are all what her non existent master told her.

"I have lots of ginseng I can sell. And sides that certain 'young master' is buying our produced so its money is not a problem." Kai said.

Randal smiles.
"If its about money. I can also help. I have lots od money. I will ask my son to bring them over."

"No need. Save it when you part ways with us. You also need your own domain afterall." Kai said.

The old man looks shock.
"Part...part ways?"

"Huh? Do you want to marry in my family? Then I suggest you marry grandma." Kai said.

Olivia laughs.
"How can I? I am just a commoner. Esteemed Sir is a noble by born."

Randal face reddened.
"I...It doesn't matter if you are born as a commoner.
Cough*** I mean that is not what I mean! I...I want to stay here. And sides you are the only one who can make the wine to replenish mana!"
Randal said.

"You can buy from me." Kai said.

"No! I refuse. I want to stay." Randal said blushing.

"Then marriage...."Kai stares at him.

The old man coughs and turn around.
"What a naughty girl. Do not say something like you know what marriage means." The man fly away in a hurry.

"Oh~ I also need to practice." Olivia disappear too.

Serge flicks Kai's forehead.
"If you know that they are getting close. You just have to shut up and let them have their way. They are old enough. They know what to do."

Kai rubs her forehead.
"Is that a secret?"

Penny laughs.
"It's not a secret but you have to be sensible enough to not blurt it out."

Damon looks at them.
"What are you all saying?"

Bernard laughs.
"Brother Damon is too focus in his mana practices that he didn't notice. Grandma and Grandpa Randal are getting chummy."

Damon blushes.
"You all know? But..."

"There's no but. And later on when they regain their youthful appearance, would you rather grandma arrive home with a man your age brother?"
Lena asks giggling.

"You!"

Kai sighs.
"Brother Damon, can we buy this village?"

"That is not impossible but also hard.
Lots of people will rather leave this place but some will not want to leave because this is their ancestors grave too." He scratched his head.
"I'll ask the village chief."

"Okay." Kai nods. "If comes to brute force...I know a way where everyone will be happy to move out."

Damon shakes his head.
"We will not harm people."

"I don't say people..." Kai said. "If their animals and plants died...They will be happy to get money and move out."

"That....Let's just use it as out last option."
Damon sighs.

---

"Sir Randal, I apologize for my granddaughter's word." Olivia smiles.

Randal frowns and stops what he is doing.
"I....I am sincere with my feelings. But...As I am like this....I won't be able to prove that my intentions are real.. Maybe I should really go and have my own place."
Randal sighs.

Olivia scratches her cheek.
"We are old."
She said.

Randal shakes his head.
"I know. I shouldn't have ask you..."

"No.." Olivia holds his hand.
Their hands are those of old people. Though Kai said they will regain their past youth and may look like they are only 30's they still can't believe that.

"I am happy. I am not saying I do not love my husband before. But I am also happy right now. With you Sir."

Randal scratches his head.
And shyly entwined their hands.

The two old people looks away but they are smiling.

"Though we are old. It doesn't mean we can't have feleings. And being old makes it more impossible to always listen to what others telling us. Though I am not from a noble family....Sir Randal takes interest in this old woman...I am really blessed."

Randal shakes his head.
"You....You are saying that knowing that I....I always find ways to converse with you...You silly fool." Randal said and grips their hands together.
"Will you leave with me if I left?"

Olivia shakes her head.
"We can't leave the children. I once gave up on them.. We can't do it for the second time. Though they looks like they are capable, they are still kinds. We need to stand behind and guide them. You have to promise."

"Of course. I'm sorry what am I thinking..."

"Planning the future like this...I can't believe a granny like me is still thinking like this.fufufu." Olivia chuckles.

"Right~ all I am thinking is how to improve my medical knowledge...Now look at me."

The two are laughing.

"So? When will you two go back to practice?"
Kai asks.

The two old people blushed and separated.
They are both looking down.

"I don't care if you two are inlove but since you two haven't regain a younger body. Having intercourses might be a little difficult?"

Randal reddened.

Olivia chuckles and drive Kai away pinching her cheek.

"Where did you hear thsoe words? You little brat! Do not embarrassed your grandma!" Olivia sighs.

Kai rubs her hurt cheek.

"Isn't it fine?"

"Hm?" Olivia asks.

"It's not like I don't trust Randa---Grandpa Randal. But he is still someone outside our family. Monitoring him so he won't spill our family secret will be tiring and if comes to shove. I'll just put a cursed to him to make him unable to say the secret to others. But I didn't do it because He is someone I chose. So you and him being a family will bind us together. I won't be having problem even if he knows the family secret."

Olivia sighs.
"When you talk, you talk so much now." She smiles.
"In short, you are happy we are a couple?"

Kai frowns.
"I made time to explain but this is all you got from it?"

Olivia pinched her cheeks again.

"Sowwey gwanwa. Wesh my fawlt."

A/N:

Hahahahahhaha