The Actual Mock Battle

Seeping her juice, Kai looks at the two teenager fighting in a ring she made.

Bernard and Serge.

Bernard is fast and he is calm.
Though his attacks doesn't look flashy like Serge's, he is winning because he can conserve mana more.

"Playing safe is a good thing only if you have unlimited mana." On normal occassion, Bernard will be praised but Kai knows that his limited mana will be his fatal mistake in this battle.

"I....Yes!" Bernard frowns and starts pushing more strength in his attack.

"Brother Serge, your thought is right but please do not missed your target and waste mana for flashy moves." She sighs.

Serge turn red.
"I...I am trying!"

Lena happily laughs on the side.

"Don't laugh. I choose Grandpa Randal as your opponent to give you some edge but if you fail its embarrassing to laugh."

Lena angrily pinched Kai's cheek.

"Sowwey~~"

Randal also clenched his fist.
"Am I really the slowest?"

"Don't feel bad. It's because your body used to cultivation art/technique that is unconsciously rejecting mana inside your body."

"Ehhhh?? I ask you so many times and you never answered me!" Randal said in defeated shock.

"I just told you." Kai looks away.

Serge deals a large hole in Bernard's mana barrier.

Barrier is Magician's last defense. In any situation, never will they not leave a portion of their mana for defense.

"Okay, that's enough! It's brother Serge's win."

Serge and Bernard fell to the stage panting.

"That's really amazing." Bernard smiles.
"I thought you want to kill me with that Ice spear."
He said smiling but his grips in Serge shoulder is strong.

Serge sheepishly looks away
"I am just trying my best~~"

Damon happily claps his hand.
"You two are great!" He said so proud.

"What are you? Ah proud parent?" Serge chuckles and scratches his head.

"Big brother,that is embarrassing." Bernard laughs too.

"So weak." Kai sighs.

The three brothers encircle her and teaches her how to respect her elders.

Kai is so scared.

"So...sorry."

Next battle is Fire and Thunder.

Penny and Olivia.

Olivia is wearing a baby pink dress while Penny wears a red one.

"Grandma, sorry if I suddenly burn your dress." Penny said and a long red flame appears in her palm.

"Hoh~ Do not get electrode!" The old woman said and use her black fan to cover her smile.

"Scary" Lena said hiding behind Kai.

"They are really arrogant." Serge laughs.

"Heh~" Bernard sits on the chair to enjoy the fight.

"They are actually stronger than Big Brother Serge and Big Brother Bernard." Kai said.

"Kai~~ What did I told about respecting your brother?" Serge and Bernard smiles at her.

Kai covers her mouth then frowns
"I am just saying the truth though---Y-yes."