part 1

|chapter 1

EDITED

*credits : Tanmayee_BTS  thank you for helping with the editing of grammar*

••••

SUNDEOK’S POV

Hey! I’m Kim Sundeok. I’m 18 years old. If I talk about my family, it’s a complete mess. Would you believe me if I say that I have seven elder brothers? Yes. SEVEN ELDER BROTHERS.

The first one is Kim Seokjin. The second mom after our real mom. He is 24 years old, the eldest and the most caring one. His favorite person is me. He is a doctor, a young doctor.

Kim Yoongi, the second eldest and the laziest person. He is 23 years old. He is the coldest one but he cares for us deeply. He is a songwriter and a rapper.

And next comes our first twin couple, Kim Namjoon and Kim Hoseok. They're 21. They both are in college.

Our next twin couples are Kim Taehyung and Kim Jimin. They’re 19 and are in the final year of high school.

And next comes the troublemakers of the family. The final twin couples. Me and Kim Jungkook. Jungkook is a few minutes older than me but he likes to brag about it as if he is 100 years older than me. That little shit! He is a complete jerk. Every brother of mine treats me like a princess but this jerk treats me like a piece of shit. There has been no day without our bickering. He always likes to annoy me but he becomes overprotective when I speak to strangers. He never lets anyone bully me. He says he is the only one who can do so. And yeah, we're high school students.

And I must say this, the three youngest brothers of mine are the heartthrobs of the school. Every single girl in the school drools over them. Many of them try to be my friends just to get their attention. Their sole purpose is to use me. This is the reason why I don't have friends. I'm always with my brothers and ignore everyone else.
And if you ask me about our parents, they're always busy with their business. Currently, they're on a business trip. They don't have any time for us. So basically, Jin oppa raised both Kookie and me.

Morning

I went downstairs after getting ready for the first day of school. Only Jin, Taehyung and Jimin oppa were in the dining room. Hoseok and Namjoon oppa must've gone to college early. Yoongi oppa is still sleeping because he was extra tired after last night's concert. Wait, where is Jungkookie?

"Good morning everyone!" I shouted.

"Morning!" everyone replied cheerfully.

Jimin and Tae oppa already finished their breakfast.

"Where is Jungkookie?" I asked while opening the refrigerator.

"He went to school early saying that he has some important stuff to do." Jin oppa replied while eating.

"It's the freaking first day! How can he have important things?" Tae oppa stated to which I nodded.

Then I tried to find my banana milk. It's my breakfast. I don't prefer eating heavy food before school because I might sleep in class. I couldn't find my banana milk.

"Where's my banana milk?" I asked while searching the whole refrigerator.

"Oh, I forgot to buy your milk but there were two remaining for you and Jungkook. I saw them yesterday." Jin oppa said as he got up from his seat to do the dishes.

I instantly stopped searching for my milk. Realization hit me.

"That jerk drank both of them and escaped". I muttered with a blank face. "I'm going to kill him!" I shouted, making the others flinch.

I ran outside.

"Yah! Sundeok-ah, wait for us!!" I heard Jimin oppa shout.

I ran as fast as I could. Taehyung and Jimin oppa followed me.

Finally, I reached the school. I ran to the locker area. There I saw the little shit who was flirting with a girl while leaning on the locker, his back facing me.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. He flinched hard.
He didn't even look back and started to run for his dear life. I ran after him. Everyone looked at us as if this was a common scene for them which it is because we fought almost every day.
At last, I was able to jump on his back. It was a piggyback position. I crossed my legs around his waist and started to pull his hair.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!! HOW DARE YOU DRINK MY BANANA MILK?! THAT WAS MY BREAKFAST!!" I shouted while trying to make him bald.

"YAH! YAH! LET ME GO!!" he shouted.

"NO, NEVER!! I'LL NOT LET YOU GO UNTIL YOU BUY ME MY BANANA MILK!!"

Jungkook was swaying side to side now.

"LET GO, YOU IDIOT!! MY BACK IS HURTING!!"

"NO!! YOU STOLE MY BREAKFAST!!"
I was pulling hard on his hair. Some students ignored us probably because they'd seen our fights before. A few girls gave me death glares. New boys were looking at us amusingly.

"BOTH OF YOU!! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!" I heard Jimin oppa's voice.
But I didn't let him go. The twins tried to separate us. Taehyung oppa removed the leech grip I had on Jungkook and held me.

Jungkook was massaging his head while glaring at me.

"What the hell are you watching?! Go away!!" Jimin oppa shouted at the students who were still watching us. They left immediately.

"What's wrong with you two?!" Taehyung oppa yelled. "I can't imagine how you guys are gonna survive after our graduation!" he yelled frustratedly.

"Oppa, this ugly creature stole my breakfast!! He drank the last two banana milk without keeping one for me." I said angrily.

Jungkook gasped.

"Ugly creature?! Yah! Go see yourself in the mirror! You look like a dying donkey!" he shouted, making me glare at him.

"Both of you, stop this! It's the freaking first day of school and here you are!" Jimin oppa complained.

Taehyung oppa sighed."Jungkook, why did you steal her banana milk. You know that it's her only breakfast, right?"

"Because this ugly witch stole my iron man figure! I wanted to teach her a lesson." he stated and gave me a death glare.

"I didn't steal any iron man figure! I don't even like that iron head!" I reasoned.

It was the truth. I didn't steal any iron man figure.

"You're the only one who does these things! I still remember you stealing my sock last year." he argued.

"I admit that I stole your sock but I didn't steal anything this time, I swear!"

Yeah. I had stolen his favorite sock and had given it to our puppy, Yeontan, to play. Just to get revenge on something.

"Sundeok is right, she didn't steal it kook. Namjoon hyung broke it accidentally. He was going to tell you after buying a new one." Taehyung oppa said making Jungkook's eyes widen.

I glared at Jungkook before going to class.