part 5

|Chapter 5

EDITED

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After a week

Today Jin hyung dropped us at school with his Maserati. Jin hyung went to the hospital after dropping us. We went in. Suddenly, I heard Sundeok's phone vibrate. She quickly looked at the message. I was curious because she had no friends to send her texts, so I tried to peek, but she quickly turned it off. Her face was drained out of blood. She looked nervous.

What's happening to her?

I was about to ask her, but she started to speak.

"Guys, I-I need to go t-to the washroom. I'll see you later."

Before I could ask anything, she ran away.

"What's wrong with her? She's acting weird. She even stuttered." Jimin hyung said in a worried tone.

We nodded in agreement. I think I should tell the truth. It'll be safer for Sundeok if they know too. Then, all of us can keep an eye on her.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something."

They gave me a questioning look.

"But you have to promise me not to ask Sundeok about this."

They nodded, so I told them everything I knew.

"What?! You mean someone bullied her?!" Taehyung shouted in anger.

"Hyung! Don't shout, and yes, but she didn't want to tell me about it."

"What the fuck, Jungkook?! Why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Jimin hyung whisper yelled.

"Because I wanted to know the truth from Sundeok, but she isn't telling." I explained.

Taehyung hyung ran his fingers through his hair.

"We have to find her bullies. We have to protect her." He spoke.

"Yes, and I'll fucking kill whoever did this to her." Jimin hyung said through gritted teeth.

Hyungs went to their classes. I was in my classroom. Sundeok was not here yet and I felt restless. My heart started to pain.

Where the hell is she?! Is she alright? She went to the washroom, right? Nothing will happen, right? Should I check on her? Maybe she's on her periods. Screw it. I'm going to find her.

I was about to stand up and go to find her. Just then, our teacher came in with two new students making me stop. I knew he wouldn't let me go out. One was a girl, the other one was a boy. The girl was beautiful. She didn't look like a slutty bitch. She looked like a 'touch me, I'll kill you' girl.

The boy looked mysterious.

But the thing that bothered me was that Sundeok hadn't come yet.

"Students, these are your new friends. Kids, introduce yourself." Mr. song said with a smile.

"Hello. I'm Hwang Seona. I hope we can be friends." she said and smiled a little. She didn't look nervous. She looked confident.

"I'm Hansol Vernon." he said in a low tone. He had a bad-boy aura like 'mess with me, I'll kill you.'

The boy came near me and sat next to me. That was for my sister! I wanted to yell. But I didn't want to scare the boy on his 1st day. The new girl sat in the back, behind us. She was alone. Seems like Sundeok will be her seatmate. As if on cue, she came into the class.