part 25

As soon as Sundeok entered to her house,she was engulfed in a warm hug from her mother.Her father was stroking her hair while her brothers were looking at them with mix feelings of relief,guilty and happiness. Vernon was behind all of them.He smiled seeing their beautiful family.

He decided to leave silently.As he was about to leave,someone placed a hand on his shoulder.He expected him to be jungkook but to his surprise, it was Jin.

Jin smiled.He was ashamed for what he and his brothers did when they found Sundeok in his apartment. And he was thankful for him again for finding their little treasure.

"Can you stay here for dinner?I think we all have something to say"Jin said.

Everyone was staring at him.He was hesitant.And on the other hand,Sundeok got panicked.

"W-What?O-Oppa--"he was cut off by her mother.

"Yes.We would like  if you stay here for the dinner son."She said softly with a motherly smile.

Sundeok was shocked.She couldn't understand anything. She was looking at her brothers like they are some kind of ghosts because all of them are smiling sincerely.

Vernon also looked at them with a puzzled expression but he agreed.

"S-Sure"

All of them were in the dining table.Sundeok was in between Vernon and Jungkook. Taehyung and Jimin were in Jungkook's side.Jin and father were on the opposite sides of the table.Yoongi,Hoseok,Namjoon and mother were infront of Maknae line and Vernon.

      Yoongi,hs,Nj,mom
Jin        (table)                Father
     Jim,Tae,Jk, Sk,vernon

{Table arrangement }

"I heard a lot about you from my sons"Mr.Kim said breaking the awkward silence.

Vernon gulped down the rice he had in his mouth.Vernon knew that Kim brothers don't have any good impression towards him after Yesterday incident. He sighed.

"Mr.Kim,I apologize---"he was cut off by Mr.Kim.

"Thank you"he said making Vernon and Sundeok shock.

Sundeok even got choked on her food.She coughed loudly and Jungkook patted her back.

"Uh?"Vernon was dumbfounded.

Mrs.Kim woke up her voice.

"We heard that you were with our Sundeok whenever she was in trouble.Actually we are really greatful for that.And today also you're the one who found her.Thank you so much son"she said sincerely.

Vernon smiled seeing her sincere smile.Motherly aura was around her.That is something Vernon craves to feel but unfortunately he can't.

"And I think, my sons have something to say too.right?"Mr.Kim said with a warning glare.

"Yes.Vernon,we want to apologize for what happened yesterday."Jin apologized first.

"We were worried for our sister.So we didn't think about anything else.But please forgive us.It was really ungrateful of us.you have helped her a lot yet we dragged you even after seeing how sick you were."Namjoon also apologized.

"It's okay.I understand. Maybe I will also do something like that if I were in your place."Vernon forgave them.He completely understood them.

"And Sundeok,I'm really sorry for what I said"Jungkook muttered softly,hoping she will forgive him as usual."It just slipped from my mouth.I know how happy you're for me yet I was so--"

"Save it.I don't want to hear anymore. "Sundeok had enough of the drama.

She was really pissed off.For her,her brothers were acting infront of her to earn forgiveness.After that they will go to their overprotective mode again.It's not like she doesn't like it.But she needs her freedom. That's all she asks.

Sundeok stood up.

"Young lady,dinner is not over.It's rude to go while others are still eating."Mrs.Kim's warning sound made her sit again.

Jungkook was heartbroken. He knew it was his fault and he has to earn her forgiveness somehow. This affected others too.They knew her anger was not only for jungkook but also for all of them.And it scares them more as they knew they have one week to make her stay.

"Sweety,oppa is saying sorry.why don't you forgive him?he didn't mean what he said earlier"Mr.Kim said.

Sundeok didn't say anything.She only stared at her food.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip.He was really upset.

"Please princess, forgive us"Yoongi pleaded.

No reply.

Vernon was awkwardly eating not knowing what to do.He was feeling like an outsider.He has no saying in their matter.The atmosphere was suffocating him.

"Sundeokie~"Taehyung cutely said but she was like a statue.

"Sundeok,we are really sorry.We promise that we won't limit your freedom.We didn't know that it will affect you this much.We wanted to protect you."Hoseok also said hoping she will forgive.

"And we give you permission to date Vernon"

Jimin's statement made Vernon choke on his food.He coughed loudly.Mr.Kim gave him a glass of water.

"Stop"Sundeok said with a blank face."stop with your acting.I know you guys very well.why are you doing this?"

She was super pissed.She somehow understood their motive. But little did she know,they were all sincere with what they said.But her mind was feeding her lies.Her stressful mind was not seeing her brothers' sincere love for her.

"We are not lying princess"Jin said with a sad face.

"But there's no point.I'm going with mom and dad.That's final"

With that she got up and ran to her room.Vernon was beyond shocked.He was slowly processing what was happening.

"S-she is going somewhere?"he asked hoping someone will answer him.

Silence.

"Yes.She decided to leave us.To America"Namjoon finally answered.

"It's our fault"Hoseok muttered.

Jungkook secretly thought it was all his fault.If I didn't bring hyungs to Vernon's apartment. If I went there alone.If I didn't say those words.If I were on her side.Then she wouldn't have taken such a decision.

Mr.Kim sighed.

"This is going out of hands"Mrs.Kim whispered.

Mr.Kim turned to Vernon who was staring blankly at his plate.

"I'm sorry you had to witness our problems"

Vernon looked at him slowly.

"W-Will you t-take her with you?"he asked slowly.

Mr.Kim sighed.

"It's her decision"

"Can I talk to her?"Vernon requested.

"I don't think this is a good time.she won't listen to anyone now."Mr.Kim said knowing his hot tempered daughter. "Talk to her later.when she is in a good state of mind."

Vernon sighed and nodded. He needs to stop her.But he knew one thing.This time,It is up to her brothers. They are the only people who can stop her.But he wanted to give a try.

Hello guys,I  know this chapter is boring.I'm sorry about that.See ya guys.Love ya!