part 6

|Chapter 6

EDITED

SUNDEOK'S POV

We all looked in the direction of the door to see the new girl standing there with a pissed expression. How did she come here? I was confused.

"Leave. Her. Alone." she said in a threatening voice.

I was shocked. Is she going to save me? But why?

Yerin and her friends laughed at her.

"Who are you to say that?" Yerin asked mockingly. Yerin didn't know about her because she had another class.

"You don't need to know who I am. Just leave her alone. And don't make me repeat myself." she said.

Yerin will definitely hurt her. I need to do something.

"Please, just go. Pretend that you didn't see anything. Please." I pleaded.

"You heard her. Just fuck off." one of Yerin's minions said.

"I told you, I'm not repeating myself. You asked for it. Don't blame me later." she said and came in.

Yerin's friends ran to her, but soon they were all on the floor. I was shocked. She knows martial arts?! Woah!

Then Yerin ran to her. The new girl kicked her in the stomach and twisted her hand. Yerin screamed in pain.

"Next time, think twice before making me angry." she said, and soon Yerin was also on the floor.

I was still in shock. She's amazing! My brothers didn't let me learn martial arts, saying they could protect me. They all know martial arts except me.

The new girl ran to me.

"Are you okay?" she asked worriedly.

I nodded, smiling weakly. It was hurting so much. I felt like my ribs were broken.

"Thank you."

Just then, the door was opened again.

My eyes went wide. There stood my brothers, burning with anger. Not for me but for the girls trying to stand up. Yerin's eyes widened.

How did they know? Oh no.

"You bitch." Jungkook muttered angrily to Yerin.

"O-Oppa, it's not what it looks like. I didn't-"Yerin stuttered but soon got cut off by Jimin.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU BITCH!!"

I winced. The new girl rubbed my back, calming me down.

Jungkook walked towards Yerin. Her friends were behind her, their heads low.

"You fucking slut! You dared to touch my sister?" his voice was low and scary.

"O-Oppa, I-I didn't do an-"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT WITH THAT SLUTTY MOUTH OF YOURS!!" Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung and Jimin oppa walked towards Jungkook.

"You think we wouldn't know? "Taehyung oppa asked, his voice dropping an octave. "We've checked all the CCTV footage of how you bullied our sister."

All of us were speechless.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Flashback

After Sundeok went to the library, I ran to the cafeteria. Taehyung and Jimin were waiting for us. Then I told them that Sundeok had gone to the library.

"That's good." Jimin Hyung said, making me confused.

"Why?" I was confused.

"We're going to check the CCTV footage, so we can find our sister's bully." Taehyung said.

"Can we? I mean, will the security guard let us watch?” I asked.

"He will. Jin hyung had told me that he saved his daughter's life after an accident. We can use that." Taehyung explained.

Then we headed towards the security room.  We did as we planned, he agreed. We started watching the footage from the day we got forbidden from school. We watched where she was going.

Then we saw Yerin and her friends speaking to her. After a few minutes, they dragged her forcefully, it made us furious.

So, it's this bitch. She is the one who's bullying her.

We saw her dragging our sister to a storage room. Then we watched CCTV footage inside the room. Luckily, there was a CCTV camera inside.

Then we saw the shock of our life. They all removed Sundeok's shirt forcefully, making her upper body half-naked, but they didn't stop there. They removed her bra; Yerin was filming her. My blood was boiling. I felt my veins popping out from my neck. I clenched my jaw.

"What the fuck is this?! That bitch!" Taehyung shouted angrily.

I feel like ripping that bitch's head off her body. Then we saw how our sister was struggling. She was crying badly. That's why my heart was beating painfully that day. My eyes started watering. Jimin hyung was already crying silently. We saw how Yerin threatened Sundeok. Then she started beating her. My breath hitched seeing Sundeok falling to the ground.

Then we watched all the footage till yesterday. She bullied our sister throughout the whole week. She even made cuts on her stomach. But we weren't there to save her.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." I muttered. My eyes were hooded.

Then, the screen played the live footage of the storage room. Our eyes widened. Sundeok was getting bullied again. We all ran towards the storage room as fast as we could. I burst open the door and saw all the girls on the floor. The new girl was holding Sundeok.

End of the flashback.

I grabbed that bitch's neck, choking her. I tightened my grip.

"You dared to touch our sister?" I said with the scariest tone I could create.

"L-Let me g-go." she tried to pry off my grip.

NO ONE'S POV

The three brothers were not in their senses. They were furious.

No one dared to move a muscle in the room.

"Jungkook, give us a chance to have fun." Taehyung smirked evilly.

Jungkook threw her across the room. Yerin started to breathe heavily while coughing. Her friends were too scared to help her.

"You can have fun with others, hyung. This animal is my prey to play with." Jungkook said while taking predatory steps towards Yerin.

Taehyung and Jimin turned to the other girls who were trembling.

"P-Please, s-spare us. S-she told us to d-do it. Please l-let us go." one of them begged.

Taehyung evilly tilted his head.

"But you didn't refuse, right? "He asked.

"Besides, you already know that we won't let anyone slip away after hurting our sister." Jimin said and smiled innocently. It gave goosebumps to the girls.

Jungkook was already slapping the shit out of Yerin. Sundeok knew this wouldn't lead to any good.

They're trying to violate girls. She knew that her brothers weren't in their senses.

"STOP IT!!" Sundeok screamed, gaining everyone's attention. "Oppa, don't do this. They're girls." Sundeok pleaded.

"But they don't do any girly things. They do gangster works. So, we have to speak with them in their language." Jungkook said while glaring at Yerin.

"Guys, your sister is right. This will only lead you guys into trouble. Send them to the principal's office." Seona said.

Yerin and her friends sighed in relief.

"Jungkook, what do you say?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

"Fine, but make sure they'll get kicked out from the school."

This made Yerin and her friends widen their eyes.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" they started to cry.

"You can't do it! You're not the principal." Yerin shouted in anger. She stood up.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin smirked at her.

"Oh honey, we can, and we will." Jimin said sweetly.

"Really? Are you three going to do it?" she asked mockingly.

Jungkook smirked.

"No darling, but our parents can do it. They're one of the sponsors of this school."

"Jungkook, no." Sundeok said. "Let them go."

Jungkook looked at her blankly.

"Then do you want me to tell this to our brothers? You know what'll happen to this bitch if Yoongi hyung knew this, right? We are being considerate by not telling him."

Sundeok instantly shut her mouth. She knew that her Yoongi oppa wouldn't spare them. He loves Sundeok a lot, and she doesn't even want to know what'll happen to Yerin if Yoongi's fans know about this.

"If you're going to kick me out of the school, I'll ruin your sister's life." Yerin said and tried to search for her phone.

"Are you searching for this?" Jungkook showed Yerin's phone.

He had taken it from her while he was slapping her.

Yerin's face turned pale.

"Say goodbye to your phone." Jungkook said and threw it to the ground, breaking it.