part 22

YOONGI'S POV

I couldn't believe what I did.I couldn't control my anger that time.But how the fuck could I do such a thing?!

I was in my room.Laying on the bed.There was no sleep near me.My heart was crying.I slapped my sister.

I couldn't sleep with the guilt.So I decided to see Sundeok.I know that she must be sleeping but I just only want to see her.

I slowly tip toed towards her room.But unfortunately,she has locked her room.A lump formed in my throat remembering how I slapped her.I slowly placed my palm on the door and placed my forehead against the door.

"Sundeok-ah,oppa is so sorry.I-I didn't mean to s-slap you.Please princess,forgive me.Please."

My eyes were glassy.

Flashback

Sundeok was 1 year old.Mom and dad have gone for groceries.Jin hyung was feeding kookie while I'm in my room with Sundeok.

I was laying down on the bed.Sundeok was on my stomach.These days,we all were trying to get Sundeok say 'oppa'.Kookie has already called us 'hyung'.But Sundeok was late.

"Sundeok-ah,call me 'oppa'.o-p-p-a.Call it"I said softly.

She opened her mouth but only gabbrish was heard.But she tried.

"It's okay princess. You will say it one day"I said and smiled.

Then I closed my eyes.

"Aa-aah!"she made some noises to make me open my eyes.

But I played hard to get.Then she hit my chest with her baby palms.I still didn't open my eyes.She continued to hit my chest.Then she started to whine.

"Aaa-ah-ah"

I wanted to squeeze her cheeks for being so cute.But still I played hard to get to see what she is going to do.

"O-Offa  o-ppa"

I instantly opened my eyes and looked at her with wide eyes.As soon as I opened my eyes,she smiled showing her little teeth and giggled.

"D-Did you just,did you just call me oppa?"I asked in a shock.

"O-Oppa"she called again.

I quickly hugged her and stood up with her in my arms.

"Woah!!!my princess called me Oppa!you called me oppa!!"I screamed.

I was so happy because I'm the 1st one who got to be called oppa by her.I ran to downstairs with her in my arms.

"Jin hyung!!she called me oppa!she called me oppa!she loves me more than anyone!"I screamed in happiness.

And I love her more than anyone.

End of the flashback.

I still love her more than anyone.

"Good night my lady bug"

I left to my room.

NO ONE'S POV

Next day.

Everyone was in the dining room except Sundeok.

"I think we overreacted."Jimin said breaking the icy silent.

Jin sighed.

"I'll bring her"

He was about to go but the doorbell was rung.