part 20

SUNDEOK'S POV

Few days have passed.Jungkook is so excited and happy in these days.He would always go on dates with Seona.They spent their time together a lot.I'm really happy for them.

And I'm trying my best to forget Vernon.But how am I supposed to do it when he is literally infront of me in the class.

I caught him looking at me a few times but he will immediately look away when I look at him.It is really hurting.If I can spend a one day with him.Just one day.Holding each others hands,walking on streets,sharing an umbrella in the rain.Cheesy,I know.But that's what I really want to do.I want to know how does it feel it be his girlfriend. Maybe I'm just immature as my brothers say.

It was Lunch time in the school.I have forgotten some homeworks. So I decided to do it on the rooftop. Because I really like that place.As I entered there,I saw him.The person I was trying to forget.He was sitting on the floor,leaning on the wall.I was about to go but stopped hearing his voice.

"Stay"he whispered.

I looked at him slowly.

"Only for few minutes. Then I'll leave"he muttered without looking at me.

I felt happy?yes.

I slowly walked towards him and sat down next to him.We didn't say anything. Just sat there.He placed his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.I was startled but stayed still.The silence was comforting.I smiled unknowingly.I hesitantly raised my hand to touch his hair.His hair was soft.Then I felt a high heat from him.I frowned and touched his forehead only to be gasped at his temperature.

"Vernon,you're burning!"I whispered.

He didn't even budge.

"It's not good.Let's go to infirmary. "I said and tried to get up but he held my wrist and pulled me closer.I gasped.Now he was hugging me tightly.

"V-Vernon---"I was cut off by him.

"Shh,only for few seconds"he whispered.

I was really worried.Without thinking,I hugged him back.

I went home,thinking about him.I was lost in thoughts that I didn't notice that my brothers were looking at me weirdly.

I felt a tab on my shoulder.It was Tae oppa.

"What's wrong?you look worried.you okay princess?"he asked.

Other two were also looking at me worriedly.I sighed and smiled.

"Yes"I simply replied.

We entered to our house and  I directly went to my room.

Whole day I was thinking about Vernon.He wasn't okay.He is ill.And then something hit me.

He is alone in his apartment!!Who is going to take care of him?!

Now I am more than worried.

Should I go there?but how do I escape from my brothers?They will kill me.I don't even have his number----wait.Maybe jungkook has his number?

I sneaked in to my twin's room as I heard the showering sound from the bathroom. I saw his phone was kept on the bed.I quickly grabbed it.There was a password that I should enter.I thought for a second but smiled evily.

Justinseagull

I typed and yes it was correct.I mentally high fived with myself.Then I went through his contact.And to my relief it was there. I sent the number to my phone and deleted that message from his phone.I quickly ran to my room after placing his phone on the bed.