part 18

Jungkook woke up feeling a bad headache.He held his head and groaned.

"What the fuck!"he whispered.

Then he looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar room.He quickly sat up and tried to remember what happened. He couldn't remember anything.

"I went to the club with Sundeok and---wait!where's Sundeok?!"

He got all panicked and got out from the room and shouted her name.

"SUNDEOK!!"

Just then he saw Vernon who was coming from the kitchen. Jungkook ran to him and held his collar.

"WHERE THE HECK IS MY SISTER?!"He shouted in anger.

"Kookie!I'm here!!release him!!"Sundeok came from Vernon's room.

Jungkook instantly reased him and ran to his sister.He held her shoulders.

"You okay?"he whispered.

"No.someone raped me yesterday!"she said with a blank face.

Vernon choked on air.Jungkook face got drained out of blood.

"I was just kidding.nothing happened"Sundeok said and rolled her eyes playfully.

Jungkook heaved a sigh.

Now Jungkook, Vernon and Sundeok were sitting on the dining table.

"Thanks Vernon for bringing us here"Jungkook thanked him after listening to what happened.

He was really embarrassed. Sundeok and Vernon didn't speak to each other. Whenever Vernon looked at her,she would blush and look away.

Sundeok cleared her throat.

"I have something  to show you"Sundeok said to Jungkook.

"What is it?"

Sundeok got her phone and showed him the vedio she took yesterday when he was dancing with a girl.Sundeok was suppressing her laugh.

Jungkook was blushing furiously and touched his neck.

"No way"he whispered in disbelief.

"Go and check your neck from the mirror.There is still that hickey"Sundeok said and smirked.

"Poor Seona.She looked so heart broken"Sundeok added making his eyes go widened.

"She was there too?!!"he shouted.

Sundeok and Vernon nodded.Jungkook placed his head on the table.

"I'm dead.She will never like me"he muttered.

Sundeok patted his shoulder  attempting to comfort him.

Jungkook and Sundeok got home safely.They entered the house and Jungkook quickly ran to his room not wanting his hyungs to feel his alcohol smell.

"Sundeokie!we are gonna be late!come with Jungkook okay?"Jimin shouted and made his way to the front door with Taehyung.

"Alright oppa!"she shouted and made her way to her bedroom.

No one suspected them.Sundeok was relieved.

Jungkook and Sundeok entered to the school building. Jungkook was nervous to see Seona.They are not a couple yet.But jungkook was afraid that what might she think about him.

Sundeok went to her seat and sat next to Seona.Jungkook also walked to his seat which was infront of them.Vernon was also there.

"Hey Seona"Jungkook nervously greeted her.