part 9

|Ch.9

EDITED |

All the boys were in the living room while Sundeok was in her bedroom. Jin was placing his elbows on his knees with intertwined fingers. Yoongi was on his right. He was glaring at the three maknaes sitting in front of him. Namjoon was on his left. He was also staring at the maknaes with a clenched jaw. Hoseok was on a single couch, sitting alone. His usual heart-shaped smile was now upside-down.

Meanwhile, the three maknaes were staring at the ground. They were super nervous. Taehyung had already prepared himself to get kicked out of the house.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Jimin asked, feeling suffocated by the silence.

Yoongi stood up with a clenched jaw.

"WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO SAY, HUH?! IS THIS HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF HER?!" his booming voice scared the shit out of the young ones.

Usually, Yoongi is the silent one in the family. But if he starts to shout, that's not a good thing.

"She even got bullied, but you didn't even try to tell us. And here you are telling us that her n-na-her those photos were posted on social media by her bullies!!" Jin said with anger lacing his words.

He couldn't even pronounce the word 'naked.' It was hurting him like hell.

"HOW CAN YOU BE THIS IRRESPONSIBLE?!" Hoseok yelled, no longer being able to hold his anger.

"B-but I destroyed her p-phone." Jungkook stuttered, trying to defend themselves.

"Then what about these photos?" Namjoon asked and stood up. "Are you that stupid?! She must have saved it somewhere else!!"

"Why didn't you tell us about her getting bullied?" Jin asked, trying his best to keep calm.

"Y-you guys were so busy and tired with your work. So, we thought we could handle it." Taehyung hung his head low.

"Oh! You handled it so well. See how well you handled it!" Yoongi said sarcastically.

"The photos are already removed from social media," Jungkook said, looking up. He thought he should say this but realized he was wrong when Jin glared at him.

Hoseok sat down, holding his head.

"How can our Sundeok go to school again?" his voice cracked.

Yoongi was fuming. His pale skin had turned red.

"Who's that fucking bitch?" his voice was scarily deep.

"Park Yerin," Jungkook answered without hesitation.

"Anyone knows where she lives?" Yoongi asked again.

The three maknaes shook their heads.

"Namjoon, call the principal."

Sundeok was staring at the ceiling. She was getting calls and messages from Seona, but she ignored them. She was ready to face anyone. Even her brothers. She remembered how she was humiliated. How she got bullied. Silent tears were rolling down her cheeks. She heard someone knock on her door.

"Princess, it's us. Can we come in?"

She heard Jin's voice. She didn't reply.

"At least let me come in." Jin pleaded.