𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩

(a/n: play the song when i say :)

tuesday
11.37 am

The morning is almost over, finally. I have four classes in one morning. I know it sounds it doesn't seem much, but imagine having four theoretical classes in one single day. It's really tiring.

The bell rings and i gather my things. Anthropology of Space is my last class of the day and it's one of my favourites. Thank god because i couldn't take a class i don't like now.

---------

Lunch! How many times i've talked about how i'm going to eat or that i'm starving, you probably think i don't eat at all. The thing is, i eat my breakfast and then just some cookies in the middle of the morning because i don't have time for more. So yes, when lunch time comes, i'm starving.

Well, that was a whole rant, i'm sorry.

I enter the tulip smelling living room and make my way to the kitchen. I quickly cook some pasta and add tomatoe sauce and fresh basil. How i love this.

I pull a stool and place my plate on the kitchen countertop. I turn on the Tv, changing channels until i find something good. Friends is on and i decide to watch it. I've never watched this series, only random episodes.

I look at the kitchen clock. 2 pm.

I get up and leave the plate and cup inside of the dishwasher.

It's so hot today! What the hell is wrong with the weather!? It's september not freaking july!

I stride to my room, where i look for a lighter outfit so that i can survive this heat. This is New York! It was supposed to be cold.

I sigh and opt for some light wash skinny jeans, a dark green-ish top and, after a few minutes of search, i find my raffia sandals with a bit of heel. It's that hot, yes.

I dress up and hurry up out of the apartment

I dress up and hurry up out of the apartment. I'm going to be late!

The bell rings as soon as i enter attracting some people attention and i notice a pair of hazel eyes in the middle of them.

I blush lightly when he smiles at me. I smile back and make my way to the staff room.

"Wow Athena! I love your outfit today!" i hear Lisa's voice behind me.

"Hey Lisa! And thank you! I had to change clothes because it's so hot out." i greet.

"I know! If i lived near here i'd have gone home change too."