𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘩

friday
7.30 am

It's freaking october. Yes, i'm surprised too. Time does fly and we already are at the end of the first week of october.

  I get out of bed and get ready to my run. Morning run still going strong, yes. I have to because otherwise i'll end up a young sedentary woman.

  I enter the glass box and feel the hot water warming my cold body and relaxing my tense muscles. This past week and days have been the same routine with some time with Sky studying or just going to the movies and the shopping center and with time with Ashton too. Most of the days he's on the library and we usually go out for coffee when my shift is over, he's so sweet and amazing.

  'He's this and that but I dOn'T hAvE a CrUsH! girl shut up and admit it already *eye roll*' - *eye roll* you are the one that should shut up! i don't like him.

  I get out of the bathroom wrapped on my towel and run to my room. It's so freaking cold out here!

  I quickly turn the heater on and feel the warm air starting to consume the cold atmosphere. I sigh at the feeling and open the white doors. I need something warm!

  I opt for a black bib skirt with a grey warm sweater underneath. I pair this with some black pantyhose and my doc martens.

  I straighten my hair and tie it in a low bun, leaving only the front locks loose

  I straighten my hair and tie it in a low bun, leaving only the front locks loose. I slip some rings on my fingers and big hoop earings on my ears. I finish with a black beret.

  Glancing at my alarm, i notice that it already is 9.15am and i get up from the chair i was sitting on, and stride to the kitchen where i eat a piece of cake that i bought yesterday and drink some grape juice.

  I fill Snow's bowls with food and water, pick my jacket and bag and i'm out the door.

------------

Text with Sky :)

Sky: Meet me at Black fox?

Me: I can't right now, Sky. I'm working. What about you come meet me here?

Sky: Sure! I haven't seen the place you talk so much about and where you meet mr. Irwin ;)

Me: Ugh you're so annoying! It's the library in that little square. Collins Bookshop.

Sky: Okay, i'll be there in 10 minutes.

  I put down my phone and meet those hazel eyes. How long has he been here?

  "Uhm sorry Ashton. I didn't hear you come." my bright red cheeks show my embarrassment.

  "It's okay, I just arrived." i nod "Well i want to pay for this book." he hands me the book. Gone by Michael Grant. I love this book.